The Custom Painted Everything project - phase 2

Soldato
OP
lol okay so were all local.
guysys im totaly stuck at the moment,. i leteraly am smack bang in the middle of setting up *the official* business. loadsa stuff to do. and i have to wait til next week before i get my loan type thing to buy my machine polisher.

since your all beggign for piucs. heres one thart features yours truly, and the mini ( lol )n AND ive taken the liberty of framing it for you also !

btw. i look like ime waerting 3 layers of padding... becasue i was lol that was 3AM in the dead of winter, painting my brothers car uin an un familiar shop. i hate the paitn job but ihe loves it so 'meh'

untitled12ai.jpg

Don
R B CUSTOMS said:
lol okay so were all local.
guysys im totaly stuck at the moment,. i leteraly am smack bang in the middle of setting up *the official* business. loadsa stuff to do. and i have to wait til next week before i get my loan type thing to buy my machine polisher.

since your all beggign for piucs. heres one thart features yours truly, and the mini ( lol )n AND ive taken the liberty of framing it for you also !

btw. i look like ime waerting 3 layers of padding... becasue i was lol that was 3AM in the dead of winter, painting my brothers car uin an un familiar shop. i hate the paitn job but ihe loves it so 'meh'

untitled12ai.jpg
I GOT A COOPER :)

Stelly

Soldato
OP
JunkBot said:
RB- Im in washington ;)

Me too :), Lambton

could have got a polisher today guys !! but my dad was like 15 mins too late from egtting in to goto the shop :'(, funeral tomorrow, then saturdays a bad day for paint shops to be open ( noon closing) sunday... enough said... SO looks like monday will be polishing day :)

Last edited:
Soldato
R B CUSTOMS said:
Me too :), Lambton

could have got a polisher today guys !! but my dad was like 15 mins too late from egtting in to goto the shop :'(, funeral tomorrow, then saturdays a bad day for paint shops to be open ( noon closing) sunday... enough said... SO looks like monday will be polishing day :)
nice good luck :p

Soldato
OP
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
buying machine polisher tomorrow. and posibly a big ass belt drive compressor too :D those htings are quieter than a delta ! lol

but still... ill probobly be stiill gutting / re designing the garage tomorrow... but ill TRY to get everything polished and assembled :)

Rick

Back
Top Bottom