1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The day of phone calls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azza, 31 May 2010.

1. Azza

Caporegime

So tomorrow I have to ring, in no particular order, GPs surgery, Welsh Water, HM Revenue & Customs, Virgin, O2 & Sky and maybe Vodafone!

So who do we think will be the most useless? I'm expecting HM Revenue & Customs to be terrible and Virgin as well.

I think I'm going to be on the phone all day! :(

2. neoboy

Capodecina

HM Revenue will be terrible, much so than Virgin.

3. icysniper

Hitman

hmm with virgin it depends which section you are phoning, best of luck if your phoning the broadband section :D

4. WrathOfAchilles

Wise Guy

I think Jesus will be worst giving you thanks for the info.

5. Participant

Caporegime

Partially depends on the nature of each call, but I'll be plumping for Sky as the most useless.

6. Robbo

Capo Crimine

Vodafone by a country mile. Prepare to be told your perception of how to use a mobile phone is wrong and everything they say is the bible. :p

7. regulus

Sgarrista

Don't talk to me about HM Revenue. ******** useless ******.

Looking at your list I already feel misery for you.

Good luck :D

8. asim18

Capodecina

Virgin had an awesome scottish guy last time I called. Noted my problem and set up an appointment for an engineer to come round. AND he said the appointment will automatically get cancelled if the problem gets fixed at their end. It did get fixed at their end after a few hours:).

9. Rich_L

Capodecina

Sky are bloody awful, not only does it take an age to get answered, the phone monkeys are utterly powerless and anything significant normally requires you to write/e-mail in anyway.

10. -BA-

Mobster

Virgin, o2, Sky and Vodafone? Wow way to spread about your communications lovin' :)

11. Azza

Caporegime

Virgin for the uni internet, O2 about new home internet, Sky about sorting out SkyHD, Vodafone about my mobile.

12. lynchy6789

Wise Guy

Phone Sky up about the HD box last week the women was very efficient we managed to get a free HD box+installation and 6months free HD package plus something else and they came within 3days was very impressed.

13. Cosimo

Man of Honour

You’re making a few phone calls it’s no big deal, have a nice phone day or shall I say hour or two. Justy wait until you start working. :p