The decreasing standards of written English

Associate
It is weird how he initially gives everyone this impression. I give you 10 more posts :p

Yeah - I read the spiel about cis normal in the other thread and I want to assume niave rather than actively malicious - but troll is possible too.

I'm going to err on the side of foolishly charitable rather than heartlessly correct.

Soldato
Yes this is major problem for me IRL.

I set a massively great first impression that I do not meet the standards off after 2 weeks or so.
Sorry, I meant the point that you have a lot of raw material (spelling, intellect) and would form a good charity case for someone elses ego to be emboldened by helping you.

Unfortunately after 10 more posts and deeper insight into you as a person and the things you say, it is eroded for the vast majority.

I know a few people like you that I am desperate to help and have reached out to, but ya'll stuck in your ways and doomed to repeat every day like the last, blaming the world along the way.

Seriously, hit me up if you want a life coach - there is a gang of us on here who could really capitalise on your strengths.

Soldato
Sorry, I meant the point that you have a lot of raw material (spelling, intellect) and would form a good charity case for someone elses ego to be emboldened by helping you.

Unfortunately after 10 more posts and deeper insight into you as a person and the things you say, it is eroded for the vast majority.

I know a few people like you that I am desperate to help and have reached out to, but ya'll stuck in your ways and doomed to repeat every day like the last, blaming the world along the way.

Seriously, hit me up if you want a life coach - there is a gang of us on here who could really capitalise on your strengths.

you think you get a deep insight into him as a person (or any forum user for that) while browsing a forum about computer parts.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Associate
Yes I go into real life interviews and situations wearing a MAGA hat and chanting my love for Katie Hopkins ...

No actually, I fully understand professionalism and leave all my personal baggage at home.

Soldato
So... The point is you get to make fun of them and publicly humiliate them?

Power move! (To be read in best 80s style American accent)
If calling him out for making up a story (statement) based off of a few words in my sentence counts as humilitating him, then yes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom