The Disclosure Project

Soldato
I just watched a new video from the disclosure project on google and i have to say it seems true because if you take the time to watch the videos and read up on it its all very credible.

First Video

New Video

www.disclosureproject.org

Its worth watching but if you have to at least skip bits on the first video to get an idea as some witness reports are very interesting, watch the second to get a better understanding of what is wanted from disclosure of the truth.

Permabanned
Red pill or blue pill that is the question
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous lies
Or to don the foil against a sea of spin,
And by downloading end them
For the TRUTH is out there!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well the truth is coming and it may not be good but at least you might be more prepared for the times ahead because some big stuff is about to go down on earth.

We all know things like global warming, peak oil, wars, more 1984 style control of the masses etc are coming and are even already here but if this can be prevented and fixed then surely that's more important than most of the stuff we see on the news and the trivial stuff that we worry about now, its time the greed for power and money stopped and the human race grows up.

Here's some good videos on ufo's that are quite interesting but more importantly appear to be for real.

Nasa's Secret Transmissions

Secret Space part 1
Secret Space part 2
Secret Space part 3
Secret Space part 4
Secret Space part 5

Soldato
Your wasting your time, if you search you will find that I alerted the board to the Disclosure project a few weeks ago and nobody took any notice or just claimed they were trying to make money and it was a scam.

I highly recommend the Disclosure DVD there are about 30 militery / government whitnesses on there telling their stories.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I know its a sad state of affairs when the truth is hidden and made to seem silly because that's what they want, call it a paranoid delusion or conspiracy if you like but there's some information out there now that will upset most people when they come to realise its true, this is understandable but lets face it there's enough crazy stuff in the world today and people still don't seem to really care until it affects them.

Don't live in ignorance because this stuff will affect us all at some point.

Soldato
OP
Don't be a fool this isn't someone crying wolf on a whim the facts are out there and you can find them yourself, people are so caught up in the trivial things in life that they don't stop enough to think about the bigger picture, the world isn't what you think so wake up.

Man of Honour
All a load of rubbish and can all be explained by naturall phanomina and millitary research and advanced technology. No green men from outer space, no reverse engineering of crashed space ships.
Goverments mainly the USA will never release there advanced technology till its need or superceeded. Unfortunatley that only happens in huge conflicts. So unless you think WWIII is around *** corner dont hold your breath.

Last edited:
Soldato
Radiation said:
Don't be a fool this isn't someone crying wolf on a whim the facts are out there and you can find them yourself, people are so caught up in the trivial things in life that they don't stop enough to think about the bigger picture, the world isn't what you think so wake up.

You sound very passionate but sadly this is often what puts others off listening. You need to present your evidence in an emotional free manner, if it's good enough evidence it will speak for it's self. Then people can read and evaulate on their own, hopefully they will take it on board but you can't convert people if they don't want to know.

The best thing to do is spread the word but don't get hung up on trying to convert people just tell some more people and eventually you'll find someone else like me :)

Man of Honour
What didn't impress me was how he told me the way I live my life is trivial.

This is almost as bad as religion.

Smite thee for caring for thy friends and family and living a good and healthly life instead of worrying about the small tiny possibility that somewhere someone saw something odd and the government are feeding it to Our Children, The Children of God's Great America Earth Congress!

I'll watch the videos when I have time though because it is cool stuff, no matter whether it's true or not.

Soldato
Beansprout said:
What didn't impress me was how he told me the way I live my life is trivial.

This is almost as bad as religion.

Smite thee for caring for thy friends and family and living a good and healthly life instead of worrying about the small tiny possibility that somewhere someone saw something odd and the government are feeding it to Our Children, The Children of God's Great America Earth Congress!

I'll watch the videos when I have time though because it is cool stuff, no matter whether it's true or not.

You have a very valid point there, but at the same time we need people who are looking at the bigger picture to keep an eye on those who would take us for a ride while we live our quiet life. Imagine there were no passionate environmentalists for example, who live every day trying to better the planet. Do you think governments and corporations would take it upon themselfs to cut polloution?

Soldato
OP
AcidHell2 said:
All a load of rubbish...

Got any proof of that very presumptuous claim?

You say that as if its fact but how much research on the subject have you done exactly?

I would sooner believe what's said by these very credible people than some random posting on an internet forum just saying "its all a load of rubbish" probably without even really looking at any of the evidence.

MookJong said:
You sound very passionate but sadly this is often what puts others off listening...

Well when you actually care about where the world is heading its hard not to get a bit would up by the mass ignorance there is.

Beansprout said:
What didn't impress me was how he told me the way I live my life is trivial..

I am not trying to impress you but not trying to offend either, when I say trivial lets face it much stuff is and I certainly never said family, friends and the important things if life are but what the silly media and stuff people think about that doesn't matter in the scheme of things is.

Man of Honour
People spend most of their time living their life and not thinking about [cause of the day] which is why there's these devoted groups of people like environmentalists, activists, watchdogs and so on - to look out for us.

I do agree with you but you can't tell people off for being ignorant :)

Now I gotta ask my buddies at Ames/JPL how credible this thing is ;)

Soldato
Radiation said:
I would sooner believe what's said by these very credible people than some random posting on an internet forum just saying "its all a load of rubbish" probably without even really looking at any of the evidence.

Evidence? I always understood evidense as something providing a clear insight; not a few credible people's opinions against the majority.

-RaZ

Man of Honour
Well,

1) you have the b2 stealth bomber, pictated in things like x-files that at the time where reported as ET UFO's because of there triangular shape and lack of radar. It was first revealed in the 1988 (any1 correct me on the date?) to the public. If you add the design and testing it must have been around at least a decade before that
b2stealth0gw.jpg

2) you have the Nazi flying saucers, all though there’s little evidence of the vehicles themselves, there’s plenty of evidence of Russia and America trying to get hold of the scientists, there was also a bombing run on saucer like craft at the end of the 2nd WW.

As early as 1943, German engineers and scientists had proposed and built several disk shaped aircraft. For the most part, these aircraft were conventionally powered by Jumo axial flow turbine engines. It is possible that one or more of the several designs built were powered by some electro-magnetic force or cascade type engines.

It seems likely that some of the aircraft were remotely guided (RPV's), were extremely fast and highly maneuverable. Other models were flown by human pilots and it is remarkable to note that, in at least one drawing, the pilot is standing up, rather than strapped into a seat!

3) You have USA blueprints for huge flying saucers, which apparently the USA did build any off. I can't remember the code-name so not having much luck with Google. The plans where only de-classified in the 1990's. I'm sure the code-name started with an E. Anyone remember it?

4) you have phenomena in Australia witch makes it appear a ball of light is following, when in-fact its just the headlights from a car travelling on a road being refracted over a mountain. Unfortunately again I can't remember what its called.

5) Then you have things like ball lightning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

6)Then you have sleep paralysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_Paralysis) that can explain pretty much all alien kidnappings and weired going on. I've had several of these myself. Never seen aliens, but I have had the sense of dark beings, also a flaming devil..

7) you have the ever advancing technology. The more we know and the more computer power we have the faster the evolution of technology.

8) when humans can't explain things, then we make up things to comfort are self’s.

Last edited:
Soldato
Radiation said:
Well when you actually care about where the world is heading its hard not to get a bit wound up by the mass ignorance there is.

You do know this is another form of control.. You are being controlled.. dictated by information.. break free.. be your own person and do not conform to the system.. live your own life.. FREEDOM!

Soldato
Here is a list of just a few people who are involved in the Disclosure Project

ALL of them are willing to testify under oath to congress that UFO's are real and are not of this earth. Some of these people were actually involved in the cover up of information but are now speaking out.

Testimony that Explains the Secrecy
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Larry Warren: US Air Force, Security Officer
Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace Employee
Officer Alan Godfrey: British Police
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Ms. Donna Hare: NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: DIA Official
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Glen Dennis: NM UFO Crash Witness
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Roberto Pinotti: Italian UFO expert
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
John Callhan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Franklin Carter: US Navy Radar Technician
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications

Radar and Pilot Cases
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Michael W. Smith: US Air Force
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller,
Dr. Richard Haines
Mr. Franklin Carter: US Navy
Neil Daniels: Airline Pilot
Sgt. Robert Blazina (ret.)
Lieutenant Frederick Marshall Fox: US Navy (ret.)
Captain Massimo Poggi
Lt. Bob Walker: US Army
Mr. Don Bockelman: US Army

SAC/Nuke
Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
Mr. James Kopf: US Navy/ National Security Agency
Lieutenant Colonel Joe Wojtecki, US Air Force
Staff Sergeant Stoney Campbell: US Air Force

Government Insiders/ NASA/ Deep Insiders
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown: US Air Force (ret.), October
Dr. Carol Rosin
Lance Corporal John Weygandt: U.S. Marine Corps,
Major A. Filer III: U.S. Air Force
Mr. Nick Pope: British Ministry Of Defense
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Captain Lori Rehfeldt
Sergeant Clifford Stone: United States Army
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force,
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
Mr. Don Phillips: Lockheed Skunkworks, USAF, and CIA Contractor
Captain Bill Uhouse: US Marine Corps (ret.)
Lieutenant Colonel John Williams: US Air Force (ret.)
Mr. Don Johnson
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace, December 2000
British Police Officer Alan Godfrey
Mr. Gordon Creighton: Former British Foreign Service Official
Sergeant Karl Wolfe: US Air Force
Donna Hare: Former NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
Mr. Harland Bentley: US Army
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer,
Dr. Alfred Webre: Senior Policy Analyst Stanford Research Institute
Denise McKenzie: Former SAIC employee
Mr. Paul H. Utz
Colonel Phillip J. Corso, Sr.: US Army (ret.)
Mr. Glen Dennis
Lieutenant Walter Haut: US Navy
Buck Sergeant Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Mr. Dan Willis: US Navy
Dr. Roberto Pinotti

Technology/Science
Mr. Mark McCandlish: US Air Force
Professor Paul Czysz
Dr. Hal Puthoff
David Hamilton: Department of Energy
Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden: US Army (ret)
Dr. Eugene Mallove
Dr. Paul La Violette
Mr. Fred Threlfall: Royal Canadian Air Force
Dr. Ted Loder

Man of Honour
^^^

All i See is a lot of military personel, that would even now what advanced reserch is taking place. So they can all say yes its nothing like i've seen. It must be out of this world. :rolleyes:

How about what I posted above. all off wich can be scientificaly proven or looked up in records.

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
^^^

All i See is a lot of military personel, that would even now what advanced reserch is taking place. So they can all say yes its nothing like i've seen. It must be out of this world. :rolleyes:

How about what I posted above. all off wich can be scientificaly proven or looked up in records.

You are kidding me, Sgt. Clifford Stone for example was involved in the retreival of a crashed disk, you need to read the whitness statements before you can throw out such credible whitnesses. It's not just a case of them seeing lights in the sky. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom