The Disclosure Project

Soldato
I'm not going to comment on the Secret Nasa tapes as I haven't viewed them. I have however spent the last while watching the Disclosure Project videos.

Very interesting stuff. Regardless of the veracity of the information regarding UFOs, the points raised about PeakOil and the suppression of alternative fuel sources are extremely important.

When oil runs out it will already be too late to change the course of a world economy based on fossil fuels. Unless the switch towards renewable energy sources is made in the next decade we will be beyond the point of no return.

Do I believe that cheap renewable energy is being suppressed by the 1st world governments? Yes.

Why? Because of the huge profits available to individuals and corporations in perpetuating an economy where they are in control of the major sources of world energy.

Soldato
IceBus said:
I'm not going to comment on the Secret Nasa tapes as I haven't viewed them. I have however spent the last while watching the Disclosure Project videos.

Very interesting stuff. Regardless of the veracity of the information regarding UFOs, the points raised about PeakOil and the suppression of alternative fuel sources are extremely important.

When oil runs out it will already be too late to change the course of a world economy based on fossil fuels. Unless the switch towards renewable energy sources is made in the next decade we will be beyond the point of no return.

Do I believe that cheap renewable energy is being suppressed by the 1st world governments? Yes.

Why? Because of the huge profits available to individuals and corporations in perpetuating an economy where they are in control of the major sources of world energy.
Free market forces, demand & supply, will cause the change. Once petrol prices get to a certain point it becomes economically viable to have your engine re-equiped to take vegetable oil or LPG or whatever else. Not long after that manufacturers realise there is a demand for those types of engines and begin producing them in quantity...

Soldato
NathanE said:
Free market forces, demand & supply, will cause the change. Once petrol prices get to a certain point it becomes economically viable to have your engine re-equiped to take vegetable oil or LPG or whatever else. Not long after that manufacturers realise there is a demand for those types of engines and begin producing them in quantity...

What if the planet has been so badly damaged by that stage that it's too late to switch to renewable fuels?

Soldato
Well going from another thread, take this free energy. This is something wee need badly, I don’t think any of you really think, what will happen to the world when oil gets to expensive to extract from the ground and no one can afford to buy it. The whole world will fall apart. (Well the west will anyway, as third world countries are used to energy poverty). Its not always about money, sometimes its power.

Soldato
NathanE said:

The funny thing is what product is going to make these nice engines, well oil of course. So say they make one of these engines, but the cost of oil was that high by the time they made it no one could afford to buy it. So either way we are doomed. In the years to come, i really think we will see the world change for the last time and not in a good way. But the problem is, people don’t want to hear this they are all to worried about smaller things in life that really play no role in the bigger picture. I feel sorry for people that rush out to buy houses etc and spend more money than they have, because they will be the ones hit the hardest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom