1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Division 2 - March 2019

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gregster, 11 Jun 2018.

1. Gregster

Caporegime

Couldn't see a thread, so thought I would start one.

I am personally stoked for this and still play TD quite a bit.

No snow this time but looks amazing. Hopefully not dulled down like last time :(

Clan names for those interested.
    1. Overclockers UK
    2. OCUK TWO
    3. OCUK

Last edited: 25 Mar 2019
  2. Kainz

Capodecina

I never played the first one as I likely got sidetracked by other games. I was quite impressed with what Ubisoft showed though. What is the main goal in the game aside from accumulating better gear?

3. SS-89

Sgarrista

It's a loot based shooter, that is the main goal.

4. Gregster

Caporegime

Like SS said, it is a loot based shooter. Complete mission/tasks and level up - Get better gear and repeat.

5. Kainz

Capodecina

Cheers guys. I signed up for the beta anyway. Not really into loot shooters but I'll be happy to give it a shot.

6. Nexus18

Capodecina

Looks rather meh I thought....

Graphics look much the same so at least it'll run as well as the first one under DX 12

7. Glanza

Capodecina

It's Ubisoft sadly a graphic downgrade is always on the cards :p

8. SS-89

Sgarrista

More of the same would be good enough for me. But a lot more, as in more content/missions/events etc. D1 is in a pretty good state now and most of us got our moneys worth. From interviews they acknowledged that they need more content at release this time so fingers crossed they have learned!

9. SiDeards73

Soldato

I bought Division on both Xbox and PC both with Season Pass and ive not regretted it, yeah its taken a while to become the game it is today, but what a game it is. Yes the graphics were not on par with the E3 version and they removed some features like the drone etc from Division 1, but i still rate it as one of the best games ive ever played.

Division 2 to me looks perfect, its basically Division 1 with all the fixes and upgrades in a new setting, new weapons, new skills etc. Im wary of E3 footage, as quite often what you see in the "Gameplay" Trailers doesnt often make it into the release game. However as Division 2 Gameplay trailer looks almost identical to Division 1, im inclined to think that its a pretty accurate representation. The new gadgets and traps look great, the walking through the ruined zoo place also looked wicked.

Its a day 1 buy from me, with Season Pass, and if its not cross play, i will buy it on both platforms :)

10. Muska

Wise Guy

Very excited for this. The story in the first game was excellent and all the extra audio logs etc really added it it. I would like to see more of the same in the next one. They're going to really have to mess it up for it not to be a day 1 purchase for me!

11. Dr.Fate

Gangster

Sunk plenty of time into 1, still play to this day. Signed up for the Beta.

Hopefully they've learned some of the lessons of 1.

Cheers

12. Joop

Hitman

Loved the story of TD1 lets hope it gets better.

13. MissChief

Capodecina

Its very cheap at the moment, the cheapest it's ever been. Highly worth it!

14. Kainz

Capodecina

Damn. See what you mean...I've just bought Assassins Creed: Cry Witcher Origin last week though and that game is a collosal timesink as it is!

15. Drollic

Mobster

The first was a good game but badly lacked any kind of enemy variety. One of only very few things I disliked.

16. Malevolence

Capodecina

I only just started playing The Division the other day after grabbing the Gold Edition in the sale, and one thing I'd like them to add in '2' is lights that stay off when you've shot them out.

17. Gregster

Caporegime

Signed up for the Beta and fingers crossed, I get in :)

18. Rroff

Man of Honour

If they can avoid any downgrades hah I'm tentatively positive. I hope they make a bit better use of the whole game area though for "end game" content than TD1 where there is easily another 1-2 games worth of content sitting there untapped - if their authoring tools are half decent it would be pretty trivial just with the assets already there to pull another 100 hours or so of gameplay out of it.

19. Tombstone

Capodecina

Good to see that the 3 DLC for Division 2 are going to be free for everyone

20. Gregster

Caporegime

Bloody hell, that is good news.