The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
And now, just as you think it couldn't get any worse, the bounty that's required for the Manhunt won't show. Literally killed everything on the map, and still it won't progress. This is the bounty in the same section of NY as the bugged tanker mission. It just sits there directing me to the same location, despite me killing everything.

joc6bdM.png

Associate
There's maintenance happening in little while - should hopefully fix some of the issues.

Does anyone else's game consistently crash? It happens to me once or so an hour, game just freezes requiring me to blindly kill it through CMD - beyond annoying.

Soldato
I had a whole host of bugs last night but the worst one was my ingame char just freezing in the middle of a CP, whilst chaos reigned all around me. I could pan the camera around but couldn’t bring up the UI or anything. I died a few times and my AI teammates teased me which didn’t help much.

Had to kill the game process in the end. First time I’ve seen that.

V F

V F

Soldato
There's maintenance happening in little while - should hopefully fix some of the issues.

Does anyone else's game consistently crash? It happens to me once or so an hour, game just freezes requiring me to blindly kill it through CMD - beyond annoying.

Sounds like the DX12 setting. Mine would crash at nearly or just over the hour mark. Switch it off.

Soldato
And now, just as you think it couldn't get any worse, the bounty that's required for the Manhunt won't show. Literally killed everything on the map, and still it won't progress. This is the bounty in the same section of NY as the bugged tanker mission. It just sits there directing me to the same location, despite me killing everything.

joc6bdM.png

I just did this bounty and the moment I got to the roof I remembered your issue. There's 2 more steps after this and the bounty was located in old block of flats, in an exterior forecourt section (you've likely been there loads). Had no issues overall. All I've got left now is the 3x NY missions and I'm waiting for a patch to resolve Stranded Tanker now.

Soldato
Just wasting a bit of time before I have to go up to the hospital and threw a 6 red crappy crit. chance/damage AR build together from stuff I had lying around in storage. Just to try it out thought I'd matchmake one of the Invaded missions on Heroic, well even in it's crappy state (needs a couple more decent pieces with good rolls) it chews things up. Plus, got a nice bonus too as this dropped. I do have a nigh-on God rolled Sokolov mask in my bag, so might replace Coyote's with that for now. But I do like the talent on Coyote's.

jXy1KOq.png

Soldato
I completed the manhunt last night and had no issues with any of the missions\CPs\bounties at all.

unsure if the issues where fixed by then tho

Soldato
Just wasting a bit of time before I have to go up to the hospital and threw a 6 red crappy crit. chance/damage AR build together from stuff I had lying around in storage. Just to try it out thought I'd matchmake one of the Invaded missions on Heroic, well even in it's crappy state (needs a couple more decent pieces with good rolls) it chews things up. Plus, got a nice bonus too as this dropped. I do have a nigh-on God rolled Sokolov mask in my bag, so might replace Coyote's with that for now. But I do like the talent on Coyote's.
Nice, I have gone for a all red build using bullet king exotic gun

V F

V F

Soldato
I completed the manhunt last night and had no issues with any of the missions\CPs\bounties at all.

unsure if the issues where fixed by then tho

It was fun but the hardest part I'm finding is the "Liberty Island" league speed run. Randoms were slowing us down putting us above 15 minutes and they all quit when we hit 17 minutes finishing it.

Soldato
It was fun but the hardest part I'm finding is the "Liberty Island" league speed run. Randoms were slowing us down putting us above 15 minutes and they all quit when we hit 17 minutes finishing it.
I must agree, I am having the same issue.

Dont think much of the summit though, I can see it getting really boring really quick.

I only went on there last night as the manhunt had a requirement of killing a boss on it and doubt I will go back on again.

V F

V F

Soldato
The Summit is a slog. An utter slog. I was getting numb when I hit floor 31. Before that I joined another team from floor 33 to 61. I was going numb to it.

It's fun for 10-ish floors or so but ugh, after that it gets so boring. You see the same 3 - 4 or 5 floors on repeat.

The worst part I heard when players were reaching Legendary or floor 90 onwards, each floor was taking them 30 minutes or so.

The manhunt was more fun than this. It was getting mixed up. Control point, control point, bounty, mission, bounty, control point, mission or an activity for a bit more fun. In between dropping some god/triple rolls for some people after each part.

I'd say if anything what made The Summit even worse, it's always dark. Drenched in spotlights, yellow and heavy red lit areas. Feels like a horrid sun bed. You don't see daylight grinding each floor.
Feels like some bunker from Terminator. At least in missions you could be in morning, evening, noon sunlight to end at night or vice versa.

Soldato
Was playing summit last night and one of the players looked to be using a wall hack/aimbot thing. he was killing everything on the floor in 30s @ floor 90+. first time I have seen a cheat in this game.

Back
Top Bottom