The Division 2 - March 2019

Soldato
Aside for Heroic rogue agents, James Dragov is the tankiest bullet sponge NPC I've ever seen.
I am SHD 1400 so maxxed out on everything and unloading 4 MG5 LMG clips on that guy and then ONE entire minigun belt didn't even drop him.

Soldato
Well im nearly half way on the SHD (450 odd).

Currently completed everything for the event on each day so far and got a exotic coyote mask fully god rolled from the exotic cache! (first upgrade in ages)

Will finish off the event tonight and carry on levelling up my shd

Soldato
Just been doing some bounties to kill named characters. I run open world in Challenging w/ two directives (no map and special ammo), but this bounty was only Hard so dived in and cleared out the initial mobs - or so I thought. Having no map to show enemies I missed a single red enemy who was hiding some distance away and then it hit me - all my 1.9M armour and 99% of my health was stripped away in one shot from this guy whilst he was still behind cover. So I apply armour kit and close in the distance, get within 10m of him and light him up with my assault rifle - it takes two full magazines to drop him despite his wearing nowt but a t-shirt and jeans. Yet he can nigh on one shot me, a heavily armoured agent, whist blind firing from cover.

Why does the Division not have access to these weapons?

Because is the only way to keep the players "entertained", by grinding. No need improve to the AI, no need to think of complex scenarios and stories, game mechanics, just make it on "levels". Just as a bullet does 25% more damage simply because you've went 1 point up in skill (in Fallout for instance), just like Geralt, the best sword fighter, has problems fighting a peasant or a petty soldiers in The Witcher. Some call it "RPG mechanics".

Is lazy programing, lazy concepts and just lazy game design.

V F

V F

Soldato
This was what I was experiencing last night in the Dark Zone. People using lag switches. Damage numbers not registering even though the crosshair was red.

Shotguns and riot foam being the meta. Spark is sadly extremely broken that players are also exploiting.

Soldato
Aside for Heroic rogue agents, James Dragov is the tankiest bullet sponge NPC I've ever seen.
I am SHD 1400 so maxxed out on everything and unloading 4 MG5 LMG clips on that guy and then ONE entire minigun belt didn't even drop him.

Did you play on release? It was a lot worse.
Currently it's easy in comparison. They made so many unnecessary changes. :(

Soldato
It's the inconsistency that really boils my ****. I ran the Zoo mission earlier with my CHC/CHD build and was shredding everything with the Chameleon and one-shotting distant enemies with my rifle. Ran it again about 30m later and it was taking multiple magazines from my Chameleon just to drop a standard red enemy and it was taking a good three or four rifle shots to take down enemies at range. Both runs were on the exact same build, the only difference being the second run had one extra SHD point in CHC.

Soldato
Did you play on release? It was a lot worse.
Currently it's easy in comparison. They made so many unnecessary changes. :(
I only started playing just as lockdown began so I mid March as I recall. Can’t see me buying a sequel to this at the rate things are going really. Too many broken elements and mistakes from the devs. Ubisoft themselves created a wonderful world but Massive are a mess.

Soldato
I only started playing just as lockdown began so I mid March as I recall. Can’t see me buying a sequel to this at the rate things are going really. Too many broken elements and mistakes from the devs. Ubisoft themselves created a wonderful world but Massive are a mess.

I agree. I won't be getting number 3,if there ever is one, as they can't get the balance. They break under the pressure of those complaining without any backbone to say 'this is our game and this is what we envisage'.

Soldato
I am waiting for the devs to nerf Hunters Fury at some point soon as it is the first gear set that I’ve used that I actually find ‘fun’. Let’s face it, this happened to the last good set which I think was for Tanks as it had health regen.

Soldato
Man, I got well and truly plastered by the game tonight. Playing as I usually do with PR. from this forum we decided to capture some CP's for the current manhunt on Heroic with 2x directives. No problem for the most par...we died. A LOT.

One of our CP's was the dreaded Martin Luther King CP. This one ALWAYS has an Elite patrol approaching it and a Territory Control spawn nearby. Quite sure I died over a dozen times with my Hunters Fury/Lady Death/Shotgun build. No problem - I'll switch to my DPS build and wipe them ou...oh - I'm dead...many times. I could have switched to my Skill Turret/Drone build but that would be boring and easy. Everytime I'd get ressed by the npc captain it would be in the middle of a crossfire so I'd immediately drop again. It was absolute chaos! I felt as though the game today had buffed every sodding NPC in the game things were that bad.

We then went onto take Fallen Cranes and Red Dragon before taking out the Grand Washington hotel. That was enough chaos for tonight!

Soldato
It's another compete **** up by Massive/UbiSoft. They introduce a new line of cosmetics but then **** it up by preventing the keys from dropping. I've gone from SHD652 to SHD678 and not had a single key drop, they're supposed to be every four levels. And it appears to be cross platform too, on the forums there is a ton of people all complaining about the same thing. How can one company be so ******* inept? It seems that every time that add something they just add more bugs into the game.

Oh, and the enemies that can one shot you with a subgun from outside of your sniper rifle range and whilst you're in cover are back.

V F

V F

Soldato
lol, from today's state of the game, they're removing the windows from the doors on Summit floor 100 so you'll have to open the doors :( :)

You'll see from my video later why we didn't open the doors. It rained with extremely peed off grenadiers.

If the doors were open, the whole room would have been destroyed by so much blast radius. Stagger, stagger death.

Associate
It's another compete **** up by Massive/UbiSoft. They introduce a new line of cosmetics but then **** it up by preventing the keys from dropping. I've gone from SHD652 to SHD678 and not had a single key drop, they're supposed to be every four levels. And it appears to be cross platform too, on the forums there is a ton of people all complaining about the same thing. How can one company be so ******* inept? It seems that every time that add something they just add more bugs into the game.

I think they mentioned that in state of the game? they'll be fixing it and players will get a grant, something in their mail whatever it's called, which will have all they keys they should have had in it.

Associate
You'll see from my video later why we didn't open the doors. It rained with extremely peed off grenadiers.

If the doors were open, the whole room would have been destroyed by so much blast radius. Stagger, stagger death.

yeah, problem is there's no 'room' in that room before the doors, and nowhere to retreat to. I don't know, maybe 3 tanks and a healer just for that room?

Soldato
I think they mentioned that in state of the game? they'll be fixing it and players will get a grant, something in their mail whatever it's called, which will have all they keys they should have had in it.

And you believe that? They say the same thing every time they **** something up, yet they never come through. For instance, how are they going to know how many keys people are missing? I started at SHD652, am now at SHD686 and will probably be quite a few levels higher by the time they try to fix it. Then there's the complication of how many keys you've already received, because if you complete 4 levels you get the key, you don't get the key if you leave the game after 3 levels - that's the bug, it doesn't save your progress and so resets to 4 levels needed each and every time you log in.

Back
Top Bottom