The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
anyone have a list of weapon damage ranges min max for weapons?

I have checked the div gear sheet 1.2 and those values are way off from what I see?

I think it may be due to my high firearms value?

e.g. I get a new AUG and the damage is XXXX im not sure if that is a low or high value

Soldato
will be on from 4-4:30 today and most of the weekend looking at the weather if anyone wants to run undergrounds.

want to try the new incursion too.

Associate
Been out of the loop with this since not long after the first incursion dropped.

What should I concentrate on to get back up to speed? Underground or the newer incursions?

GS: 191 & have full gearsets from the first incursion.

Caporegime
Right!! *Finally* got my 4th piece of Reclaimer gear last night!! The bad news? A couple of them are 191 pieces, so a little weak in some areas :(

BUT the Set Bonus' are fantastic for support! Have combined them with a couple of nice 240 TA pieces for decent skillpower and get the following;

NdZu4nv.jpg

Looks like I'll be chomping and drinking away for the group!! And especially that tasty bonus of giving out exploding bullets for everyone ;) :D

Tried it with Momo the other night and it's fantastic!! He's got all 240's tho :( :D

edit - Looks like you can only have one 'consumable' or bullet active at once, so I guess it'll be for the parts where we're transitioning :)

Last edited:
Associate
Can you only have one UG cache at a time? Yesterday I got 2 caches from one mission (one from levelling up and one from the mission) but afterwards I only had one.

The second did come up with a exclamation mark and red background iirc but only realised in hindsight when trying to work out why I only had one :)

Soldato
Thought I'd fire up the game before work, but I'm experiencing a very odd bug. I'll be casually roaming around and then all of a sudden I'll be hit with a "Warning - Outside of Player Area" message and I'm then kicked back to the loading screen. This has happened twice now within 20mins, once whilst right in the middle of killing a boss and also once while running a UG mission. Anyone else had this? It's damn annoying. I've just been kicked from the underground area of DZ6 into the checkpoint at DZ5.

Soldato
Can you only have one UG cache at a time? Yesterday I got 2 caches from one mission (one from levelling up and one from the mission) but afterwards I only had one.

The second did come up with a exclamation mark and red background iirc but only realised in hindsight when trying to work out why I only had one :)

Pretty sure you only get caches from levelling up?

Soldato
Make that 3 times. Sorry Jedi. Was having fun exploding stuff as well:D Any chance you could post your build if you get a moment? Seems good for DZ.

Caporegime
Make that 3 times. Sorry Jedi. Was having fun exploding stuff as well:D Any chance you could post your build if you get a moment? Seems good for DZ.

No worries man, glad I helped to get your **** out :D

You want the details or just a screenshot?

Here it is currently, respun some stuff for extra Toughness and now 74% armor :)

edXpeaf.jpg

It's 4 Reclaimer with a TA Pack and a TA Mask. Bit weak at present due to a couple of lower end Reclaimer pieces, but it'll get stronger :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom