The effects of drinking too much at dinner parties..!!

Soldato
OP
So has she got a big arse or what?

Well, erm yes and no..!! It was a lot bigger a year ago. she's really struggled with weight and she finally started to lose it at the start of the year. But it wasn't easy on us both to be honest.... She was a size 20 in feb, now in oct she is around 14 ish... maybe a 16 depending but still shrinking...

So, it maybe wasn't the best thing for me to say whilst drunk - and that’s about the only defence I've got.. I was drunk.

she is always fishing for compliments, as her confidence was well low but to be honest you get tired of doing it... Only so many times I can say - wow you look nice... Its not that I don’t care, its just I don’t notice..

We both went through this a few months back. She’d lost a lot of body mass, and to be honest I’d not noticed it as much as everyone else. If she’d dropped two sizes and I’d not noticed it until someone else pointed it out to me, how the heck did she expect me to notice her nails and hair had been done anyhow…!! I mean.. Really..!!

Anyhow, she is bloody lucky I put up with all her past mood swings anyhow. I had to endure walking around with a girl that was twice the size at one time that I first met…. Oh nah that’s me being mean… :(

Soldato
We both went through this a few months back. She’d lost a lot of body mass, and to be honest I’d not noticed it as much as everyone else. If she’d dropped two sizes and I’d not noticed it until someone else pointed it out to me, how the heck did she expect me to notice her nails and hair had been done anyhow…!! I mean.. Really..!!

Well to be fair to you, if you see someone everyday/very often then you tend not to notice weight loss/gain much because it's a very gradual thing and so your mind doesn't really see it. It's not until someone else points it out or you look at photos that you realise it!

Soldato
Well, erm yes and no..!! It was a lot bigger a year ago. she's really struggled with weight and she finally started to lose it at the start of the year. But it wasn't easy on us both to be honest.... She was a size 20 in feb, now in oct she is around 14 ish... maybe a 16 depending but still shrinking...

So, it maybe wasn't the best thing for me to say whilst drunk - and that’s about the only defence I've got.. I was drunk.

You'd have been better off calling her mother a tart! Telling a woman who has obviously been strugling with her weight that she has a fat backside is the mother of all **** ups! A little tip: next time don't get blind drunk. Oh and being drunk is not an excuse as you got to that stage so only you are to blame for your actions. Geddit?

Associate
Glad you had a good night, just buy her some flowers and tell her how much you mean to her.

"I mean a lot to you!!" *Hands flowers*

I take it you meant how much she means to him? lol.

I shaved the beard off once and it took the other half 3 days to notice! Saving that little gem for futre ammo :D

That's lol. Women :rolleyes: You did the right thing by saving it for future things you don't notice :p

Soldato
OP
How big were the cans? 500ml?

Thought becks vier come in 440ml? there was becks in bottles as well as carling and all sorts, think carling was 500ml but I stuck to becks vier all night, although come to think of it, towards the end I don't even remember picking up the cans and putting to my mouth..:(

I know there are an awful lot of cans and bottles in my rubbish bin..:eek: signs of a good night if you ask me...!!

Associate
Thought becks vier come in 440ml? there was becks in bottles as well as carling and all sorts, think carling was 500ml but I stuck to becks vier all night, although come to think of it, towards the end I don't even remember picking up the cans and putting to my mouth..:(

I know there are an awful lot of cans and bottles in my rubbish bin..:eek: signs of a good night if you ask me...!!

I don't know what Vier is, wondered if it was those 330ml poncy cans, that's only 8 pints or 4 Tennents Super, doable, 440's equals about 11.5 pints, that's a bit much lol

Associate
Just don't speak to her for a few days and let her contact you, 'cos she obviously will. If you really feel the need to say something, tell her to wind her neck in and then not speak to her for a few days.

Soldato
That''s the alpha way of looking at it :)

WOmen don't seem to realise that when they have their hair done it might not look that different to normal. It could be 3.2mm shorter and have a slightly different shade to it, but how the hell are we supposed to notice this. Us guys can notice massive colour shift or lopping a good number of inches off.

Glad you had a good night, just buy her some flowers and tell her how much you mean to her. Cook her some dinner, give her some wine, then smash her..........

you know the rest ;)

When I came back from Greece last year (she had the hump I went in the first place, was a lads thing) she had cut her blond hair short and dyed it black. I didn't notice :( I came this ' ' close to a kick in the nuts.

Caporegime
I don't know what Vier is, wondered if it was those 330ml poncy cans, that's only 8 pints or 4 Tennents Super, doable, 440's equals about 11.5 pints, that's a bit much lol

My calculations put it at 6.6 litres of 4% beer, the same alcohol content as 3 bottles of wine or 26 single shots. That's a hell of a lot for someone who doesn't drink much to consume.

No wonder you made an idiot of your self, no sympathy from me.

Back
Top Bottom