The effects of drinking too much at dinner parties..!!

Soldato
Could be worse... Had a friendly dinner with a few mates for my gf to meet them the other day and she was the one to get drunk and tell them awkward things about me! So, in defence I got drunk and started doing the same, turned out to be a fantastic night, although, I ALMOST pushed it when we were randomly in town getting drunk and as she went to kiss me, I said rather out loud "I am sorry, I just can't kiss my sister!!!!".

The group of people next to us instantly firing whispers across to each other, she did go rather red and had to correct them telling them I was being a fool lol.

We giggled though lol.

ags

Soldato
OP
So you tell her she's fat then you go and buy clothes that are too big /facepalm

:p

lol yeah. It was an honest mistake.... No honestly. It was. I felt so embarrassed. She did see the funny side, and she’ll just nip off and exchange it.

And to be honest, its quite tricky to pick up women’s clothing, as one size isn’t always the same size from shop to shop so no harm done…

It’s the thought that counts, although more thought into picking up the right size off the rack would also help and save future embarrassment… lol

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

homersimpsonbeer1.jpg

Soldato
lol yeah. It was an honest mistake.... No honestly. It was. I felt so embarrassed. She did see the funny side, and she’ll just nip off and exchange it.

And to be honest, its quite tricky to pick up women’s clothing, as one size isn’t always the same size from shop to shop so no harm done…

It’s the thought that counts, although more thought into picking up the right size off the rack would also help and save future embarrassment… lol

Take her clothe shopping, then you can't go wrong, tis what I do, like I told my gf that we are going to make a day outof going to the Cinema to see up this saturday coming, said I would spend a bit on some clothes for her...

Woop :D I love making my gf feel great and happy, makes me happy.

ags

Associate
Woop :D I love making my gf feel great and happy, makes me happy.

ags

I do to to be honest, I love spoiling my girlfriend to see her face light up.

Unfortunately she isn't talking to me at the minute after an argument on Friday. Trying to give her lots of space but tis very very hard :). Hmm, I feel a relationship thread coming on, best not though.

Back
Top Bottom