The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered - MODS & TWEAKS

Soldato
I wouldn't bother messing with Ugridstoload tbh. It causes scripted events to fire earlier (e.g. the Companions will have already killed the troll by the time you arrive, rather than being in the middle of the fight) without giving much benefit to draw distance.

DynDOLOD helps with distant textures but it will never be perfect, particularly the terrain.

Soldato
To improve that you need higher ugridstoload I believe.

I wouldn't bother messing with Ugridstoload tbh. It causes scripted events to fire earlier (e.g. the Companions will have already killed the troll by the time you arrive, rather than being in the middle of the fight) without giving much benefit to draw distance.

DynDOLOD helps with distant textures but it will never be perfect, particularly the terrain.

Thanks guys, I remember tweaking the grids previously. Made a bit of a difference, but I do remember some quests bugging out as a result.

If you just want to play without too much faffing around this is a nice reshade that gives the visuals a nice pep:

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6396/

So, when comparing an imagine, the slider to the left is the vanilla look, and then slider to the right is the reshade?

As, if so, it looks disgusting! Everything is super blurry.

Soldato
I've downloaded a Nexus mod for weather but cannot find it in the Nexus app? It just shows as downloaded? Looked in most relevant looking categories, any advice please?

It's okay, I clicked something and found it! Time to get lost...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom