The Fashion Thread... personal tastes, musings, and recommendations

Caporegime
Wouldn't you have to pay customs? Which could be anything really depending on how they much they insure the parcel at.

O I didn't even think about that! **** I bloody hope not.

Could cause some hassle that could. How much is customs normally.

Soldato
Bought this in the end, mainly for work. Arrives on Monday. Got a 42 as that's my chest sized, only that was the second smallest size available and it's probably fairly tailored, so I fully expect to be swapping it the very same day. Online clothes shopping can be a bit of a nightmare like that, but still better than traipsing through town centre imo.

Robbie where was this one from? Really like it.

Caporegime
O I didn't even think about that! **** I bloody hope not.

Could cause some hassle that could. How much is customs normally.

Well given they'll definitely mark that they're clothes and probably value / insure them to the value that you paid before the discount it could be quite a bit. You'll have to pay a handling fee + customs charge, probably work out to be £30 or so depending on how much you bought. Take it you bought a load to get the £15 shipping?

Man of Honour
It'll be fine, just say that they are sending it as a gift due to your donation to their business.

v1Cm7.jpg

Edit: Just to be really clear, don't do this.

Last edited:
Associate
Heads up..

Asos 20% off - BRANDS20 - Worked for me last night not sure how long it will last.

Also 'CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL' is apparently for 30% off however it may only be the US site.

Caporegime
50% off 1 item at H&M - 0362

Extra £5 off said item - 1304

Such a shame 3/4's of the stuff on there is either out of stock or the wrong size. Though I might order something else in a minute to a different address

Caporegime
Well it seems if the item is the same, colour & size you can add to the quantity and get them half price.

Just ordered 3 Merino wool jumpers for <£30, got the email confirmation so just have to wait and see I guess.

Associate
50% off 1 item at H&M - 0362

Extra £5 off said item - 1304

Such a shame 3/4's of the stuff on there is either out of stock or the wrong size. Though I might order something else in a minute to a different address

Damn, thats too good to miss out on, anyone seen/tried their premium leather shoes?

Caporegime
From some one on HDUK

I use codes multiple times but you need to wait until your first order is despatched, if you make another account to the same address this won't work as they merge the accounts.

If this is true, then I might end up making another order tomorrow / over the weekend when ever my stuff gets dispatched. :D

Associate

Need some fashion advice :(, want to get this top from All Saints but have no idea what to wear it with?

Would this look ok with dark jeans and brown boots/shoes?

Caporegime
OP
Need some fashion advice :(, want to get this top from All Saints but have no idea what to wear it with?

Would this look ok with dark jeans and brown boots/shoes?

That colour goes well with just about anything. It's one of the classic colours that should form part of any mans wardrobe. If you are one of the types who is not good matching oclours or always screws up when he wants to try something "different" then as a rule you can't go wrong with the following colours with regards to outerwear (pullovers and jackets):

• Black
  • Dark grey
  • Light grey
  • Navy blue
They will go with pretty much any jeans, as well as almost all footwear. :)

Back
Top Bottom