The forgotten FPS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
wolfenstein 3d
939338811-00.gif

939338977-00.gif

not sure how anyone forgot it :rolleyes: :D

duke nukem 3d (I know someone mentioned it)
dukenuke_screen005.jpg

I remember playing duke nukem 3d for a few years online on wireplay, those were the days, winning vouchers etc from tournaments

Last edited:
Soldato
mortals said:
duke nukem 3d (I know someone mentioned it)
dukenuke_screen005.jpg

I remember playing duke nukem 3d for a few years online on wireplay, those were the days, winning vouchers etc from tournaments

Was going to mention Duke Nuke 'Em 3D. That was one of the first FPS to have an interactive environment iirc. You could flush the toilets and get cans out hf the vending machine

Soldato
DailyGeek said:
Thats what I was aiming for :D I think that was called Skynet or something wasn't it? Played SNES Jurassic Park the other day and there is FPS sections in that :eek:

Terminator: Skynet

historyfps_10m.jpg

skynet3.gif

Still got it at home somewhere... Will have to dig it out and see if I can make it work :)

Sam C

Associate
I think it was already mentioned but..

Descent

historyfps_8.jpg

Rise of the Triad was on a completely different level :eek: :D

rott5.gif

Last edited:
Suspended
wow. some amazing games in here. have stars

I used to really like these aswell

Powerslave

ps01.png

Chasm -The rift

chasm.jpg

not forgetting the games of all games that havent (i dont think) been mentioned. no need me putting names on

quake.jpg

holiday1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Requiem avenging angel. Can't find a decent screenshot though :(
Basically you played an angel sent to earth to kick some ass. As well as the staple FPS weapons you got biblical powers like swarms of locusts and turning people to salt.

Soldato
OP
Psyk said:
Requiem avenging angel. Can't find a decent screenshot though :(
Basically you played an angel sent to earth to kick some ass. As well as the staple FPS weapons you got biblical powers like swarms of locusts and turning people to salt.

I've got a copy of that somewhere! I wrote a review on it for some random gaming website upon its release. It had a really good efficient 3D engine and was pretty cool :)

Caporegime
earlyflash said:
Terminator was top fun!!! I never got the hang of 'Descent' or Descent 2 though - that whole full 3d thing just confused me!
Forsaken was even harder! Especially with the Playstation controller! Was an excellent game though and would love for them to make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom