The french and speedos

Soldato
The short answer is YES. You are not allowed to wear anything which resembles "Outdoor" wear due to hygiene reasons. Hence why they only allow you to wear Swim trunks.

I have purchased a pair of trunks to keep in France as I will never wear them elsewhere around the world.

Dont worry, if you dont have any speedos, you can hire them from most pools for about €2 :eek:

I did once.. they were clean.

Man of Honour
Gimpymoo said:
The short answer is YES. You are not allowed to wear anything which resembles "Outdoor" wear due to hygiene reasons. Hence why they only allow you to wear Swim trunks.

Do the French not chlorinate their water? In most swimming pools I've been to in the UK they use enough chlorine to kill any bacteria up to half a mile away.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
The only problem with lycra is when you get a little bit too happy :p

Example A
2000-M8.jpg

Example B(look at the Australian Olympic team)
coxless4_men_sep23-ap.jpg

Those where pictures from the Cox-less 4 and 8 rowing teams and yes, they did get a little bit too happy because they got there medal handed to them by some hawt princess IIRC :p

BTW, Speedos can also be called Budgie Smugglers :p

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
Do the French not chlorinate their water? In most swimming pools I've been to in the UK they use enough chlorine to kill any bacteria up to half a mile away.

LOL

I hope they do.. probably an extra precaution.

Either way.. can you imagine having to HIRE some speedos :eek:

Back
Top Bottom