The Friday (Really Bad) Joke Thread

Soldato
SexyBetty said:
The first joke is sooo poor, has anyone heard that it actually bagged someone 5k on Trent FM lately for Nottinghams funniest gag? :eek:

The same gag in the opening post won that compo??? I had been listening to it but never caught what won.

Christ...

Soldato
Nismo said:
The same gag in the opening post won that compo??? I had been listening to it but never caught what won.

Christ...

I heard them announce it one morning when I was getting ready for work, and was expecting a real laugh.

Needless to say, I didnt get it :p

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
It's ok I had heard it before and I remember finding it funny the first time I heard it ;) I'm in a good mood, it's lunchtime - if I have food, then I'm happy usually :p

Just on the Phone to Thorntons Freefaller. Dark or Brown chocolate for this afternoons delviery ;)

Associate
SexyBetty said:
The first joke is sooo poor, has anyone heard that it actually bagged someone 5k on Trent FM lately for Nottinghams funniest gag? :eek:

So all my avoiding Trent FM and that ***** Lucy is wasted cause I've just had to read the worst joke from all of it!!

Soldato
This is really not very pc, please remove if inappropriate.

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating St Patrick's Day.

Mick, the bartender says, "You'll not be drinking anymore tonight Paddy". Paddy replies "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then."

Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face.

"Crap" he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face. "Crap, Crap!"

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine.

He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the doorframe. He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the pavement and falls flat on his face.

"Bi'Jesus... I'm bloody lamped!," he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the doorframe, opens the door and shimmies inside.

He takes a look up the stairs and says "No bloody way". He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says "I can make it to the bed." He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face.

He says "Bugger it" and falls into bed. The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, "Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night?"

Paddy says, "I did Jess. I was bloody out o' moy head. But how'd you know?"

"Mick phoned, . . . You left your wheelchair at the pub."

Associate
Ok, got this short one from a friend at lunchtime (we were in the pub so OBVIOUSLY it was funny)

Two cats, one two three and un deus trois swim across the Solent to the Isle of White.

Which one makes it?
one two three, because un deus trois cat sank

gets coat, runs like the devil is on his heals!

Back
Top Bottom