The Frosties advert..

Soldato
OMFG i know what you mean and i thought i was the only one, he looks like he thinks he's 'cool'. The most cringe worthy bit is where hes floating and then upon one of the punch things he strikes a rapper pose :rolleyes: :D :o :eek: :( .

Mark

axe

axe

Suspended
When hes older hes going to look back on that advert and think OH GOD WHY? then break down into tears while looking down from the roof of a high building

Soldato
The sound dubbing is really poor on the advert too. The annoying kid's lips aren't very well synced, infact I doubt he is doing anything other than acting as well, probably someone else much older doing the singing.

Soldato
ninja economist said:
Great advertisement, it succeeds where most others fail. It's so annoying or stupid that it gets stuck in your head. Guinness are particularly good at this.

That sometimes works, but I have no desire to go out and buy Frosties, infact I'm put off by them if anything.

Soldato
Just imagine the guy burning is the kid :p

killitwithfire3oz.jpg

Soldato
haha^

Gangster said:
His voice :mad:

Can hear it in my head now :eek: thats gotta be 1 of the worst adverts ever!

It is the worst advert ever.... maybe apart from crazy frog.

Watching tampon ad's with your mother is better than this ad.

Soldato
The Pat said:
If that kids parents hit him for that, that would be the one time I would condone child abuse.

And murder for the directors?

Mr.Orb said:
Watching tampon ad's with your mother is better than this ad.

I'd rather relive seeing the "sometimes males with high blood pressure or have had strokes have erectile dysfunctions.. blah blah etc.. we know this can lead to women [worded somehow about they want sex but can't have it]"

My dad had just had a stroke as result of high blood pressure :p (He's got healthy now though, so it's OK)..

That was the textbook definition of "awkwardness".

That was a "Right.. well.. I'm gonna .. go to sleep" moment :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom