The Frosties advert..

Associate
I thought there would be nothing that could surpass Cillit Bang in terms of annoyance. I think its possible that the 10 year old blonde annoying kid wrote the song himself - pirate rhyming with great? :confused: Whatever, he really needs a slap

All I can say is that a google search shows that the message boards of the world seem to be united in their hatred for this ad.

Soldato
escape sanity said:
I thought there would be nothing that could surpass Cillit Bang in terms of annoyance. I think its possible that the 10 year old blonde annoying kid wrote the song himself - pirate rhyming with great? :confused: Whatever, he really needs a slap

All I can say is that a google search shows that the message boards of the world seem to be united in their hatred for this ad.
You mean pie rate :D , and why would a man in a crate know that they taste great :confused: .

Mark

Soldato
You guys are sick and sadistic, wanting to fill a 13yr old boy's eyes with Frosties and Nuking him from orbit.
Pure sick :mad:
I mean, think about it. WTF, no one told me where to line up to burn him :mad:

Soldato
He looks like the type of kid who thinks he's 'all that'. a lot like the girl from Tracy Beaker - God, she is so ####### annoying!

Soldato
Just found the original version that is being broadcasted. Do you find something unusual?

idiot2ou.gif

Back
Top Bottom