• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The GTX 980 Ti owners thread.

Associate
Not seeing anything as I have not changed tim, just remember hitting 83 degrees with The Witcher :p
The room was warmer, but just of One degree. I mean, can't really get hot in London.

Soldato
I see. There are many things which will effect the overall temp of your card. GPU load, fan speed, case temps, room temps etc.... Only real way to gauge things is to run a full load benchmark in a loop for a good period of time whilst recording all relevant system/ambient temps and fan speeds. :)

I'm pretty anal about things like this :o :D

x4qtRKZ.jpg

Associate
Eeee ordered my msi for Saturday, had to pay extra 10 for that as couldn't use prime, just missed out on the stock!

Any game suggestions? Gta 5 and witcher 3 I plan to play, also battlefield 4. What others?

Soldato
Anyone having issues when quitting certain games when running a 120hz monitor that the screen just goes black?

I have to restart Windows Explorer to get it semi back working, Monitor is set to 120hz in Windows.

Associate
I'm having issues with dual-screens, GTX 980Ti and Windows 10.

There is an offset of 5 pixels from screen to screen. The mouse will get stuck at the very top going between the two.

The two screens are aligned in the Display Settings. If I mis-align to compensate, it gets worse.

Screen grabs record 5120x1445 rather than 5120x1440!

I've googled and others are having the same issues.

I did not notice this before with GTX 780.

Associate
Shiny. :D

29yNZcb.jpg
What about the Asic? :D

I recently keep getting loads of crashes, I'm guessing it's down to my drivers or something just hard locks and I have to restart I just don't have the time to test it :(

Had a few as well, being on Windows 10 I'm not expecting to be completely stable for a few months.

Last edited:
Associate
absolutely sick card

so happy

Capture062.jpg

980ti g1 gigabyte core clock 1531mhz

Back
Top Bottom