The guy after the checkout ASDA girl - how did he get on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I always wonder if there is a hidden message in your posts spelt out by the apparently random capitalisation of words. However, on further inspection, I don't think there is!

He Accelerated & Stopped a Distance Away = ASDA. ;)
Scuzi would have picked up on it straight away.

My capitalisation of words is not Random, I write as I speak & like to emphasise certain words.

Soldato
He Accelerated & Stopped a Distance Away = ASDA. ;)
Scuzi would have picked up on it straight away.

My capitalisation of words is not Random, I write as I speak & like to emphasise certain words.

People who emphasise random words do it because they are pretty heafty and short of breath ;)

Soldato
They consummated their love in the baked goods isle before blasting into space, in a rocket made of baguettes and seeded batch loaf, to live a forum free life on the planet Xilon.

The baby turned out to be a disappointment just like his father.

I heard that Hugh Grant has been lined up to play the lead role in the smash romcom based on a true story.

Great thread. :D

Soldato
There was a second user who posted a similar thread too but he kept updating it and said he was 100% going to ask her, any ideas what happened there?

Also now that we're on the subject, what happened to Angus bracket-face?

Permabanned
There was a second user who posted a similar thread too but he kept updating it and said he was 100% going to ask her, any ideas what happened there?

Also now that we're on the subject, what happened to Angus bracket-face?

He failed too. Not as bad as nick failed, but a pretty epic failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom