**The iPhone 5 accessory thread**

Associate
Anyone received there Switch easy case yet? i ordered on 21/08/12 and have yet to receive which is rather disappointing really as my iPhone is currently unprotected

Sam

Yep I ordered mine last week and got it within 2 days using 1st class postage from amazon. Its a good fit and very thin but I'm not sure how much extra protection it will give apart from stopping scratches.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Yep I ordered mine last week and got it within 2 days using 1st class postage from amazon. Its a good fit and very thin but I'm not sure how much extra protection it will give apart from stopping scratches.

Still got nothing :confused: They dont seem to answer there emails either which is fantastic :mad:

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'm still waiting on my Ultraclear from them too... Have heard nothing. I ordered 8 days ago.... (24th)

:mad:

EDIT: Sam, did you order direct from them?

Sam

Sam

Soldato
I'm still waiting on my Ultraclear from them too... Have heard nothing. I ordered 8 days ago.... (24th)

:mad:

EDIT: Sam, did you order direct from them?

Yes mate im tempted to process a claim with Paypal, shocking customer service :mad:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Has anyone ordered a 8 Pin Lightning USB Data Sync & Charger Cable off the bay yet, am i safe to assume it will work fine. May seem like a daft question but someone mentioned about only apple cables / adaptors working.

Same question for the Lightning to 30 pin Adapter too

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
The lightning cable has an identity chip in it which means at this time only official Apple cables will work.

Are you 100% on that, i read that it wasn't an identity chip as rumoured but a chip to tell which pins to do what (as it can be connected both ways)

1000s have been sold on eBay so your telling me these are all useless :confused:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Dont think I would trust a £2 cable seems as it cost apple $3.50 to mass produce them

They are between £6 - £9 :)

I will hold fire for the moment, looks like i may have to bend over and purchase one from apple. The best thing about the situation is they don't have any stock

What a joke

Soldato
I just have this case

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/ph...e5-cases-hard/buy/RFM-IPHONE5-ULTRATHIN-BLACK

Paid £12.99 in carphone warehouse. Great case that hopefully wont go yellow and no rubber so wont go all baggy!

I did have a zagg protector on the front screen but I have now taken it off and got a refund because it had a rainbow pattern on the screen (inbetween screen and cover) Screen is so much better without anything on it

Soldato
Quite liking this, not taken by pouches as I find them to not be practicle...

http://www.knomobags.com/uk/iphone-5-leather-case-black.html/

Have a Gear 4 thing at the moment which is OK, but it's not what I'd call a quality product.

Well this turned up today and I'm very happy, looks and feels lovely. Not the best picture but...

knomo_ip5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom