**The iPhone 5 accessory thread**

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

My Joli Original leather pouch has been dispatched.

Also, just bought a windscreen mount for my car (this one for £3.90) as my Halford's special fell apart last week.

Oh, and an official lightning to USB cable to go with it :)

Soldato
They are between £6 - £9 :)

I will hold fire for the moment, looks like i may have to bend over and purchase one from apple. The best thing about the situation is they don't have any stock

What a joke

I ordered mine online and got it next day even though it said ships in 7 days.

Associate
I've pre-ordered a Sena Ultraslim in tan leather, should arrive in a week or two at a guess - £25 delivered from the States.

Maikai (UK) also stock them, but again only for pre-order, works out slightly more expensive than getting it direct from Sena in the States.

Associate
Well this turned up today and I'm very happy, looks and feels lovely. Not the best picture but...

knomo_ip5.jpg

Can we have a pic from the front?

Associate
Associate
I ordered a lightning to 30 pin adapter off ebay last week when there was the £5 off anything offer, cost me £2.99 including shipping and claims it has a chip in it and guarantees to be working.

For a case I ordered one of these and ive been very impressed with the quality of it, the small tab to pull the phone out even has a magnet to hold it in place and there's holes in the base to the speakers can be heard when its in the case.

Soldato
I've pre-ordered a Sena Ultraslim in tan leather, should arrive in a week or two at a guess - £25 delivered from the States.

Maikai (UK) also stock them, but again only for pre-order, works out slightly more expensive than getting it direct from Sena in the States.

The knomo pouch is every bit as good, if not better than the Sena one and available now.

Very impressed with mine :)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Ah yes mine did too, forgot to say. :)

I must say.... I don't think i like it! lol. But i really don't like any iPhone in a case.... :|

I like mine however when its in the case its constantly trying to turn the volume down which means 1. i have no volume and 2. it is constantly showing the volume logo on the display.

It is just a click in case so i cant be doing anything wrong, anyone had the same issue? :p

Back
Top Bottom