**The iPhone 5 accessory thread**

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I'll take a pic of it when i get home, but i dont think im gonna keep the Ultraclear.... Just dont like it.

@Sam, mine didn't do that. :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I actually got one of those cases you got LiE, the Gear4 one. but it was scratched before i got it out the packaging so it went back. (got it off the bay..., supposed to be new)

Maybe i'll grab one off Mobile fun, it was/is nicer than the UC.

Associate
Here we go!

Incase Snap Case in Clear, Awesome bit of kit adds no bulk with raised lip if dropped falling screen side down and has a great feel!

Pics.......

PA094832.jpg

PA094824.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
I got the switch easy nude in black a week or so ago, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone, especially for the price.

Feels very very cheap, a magnet for finger prints, also felt like it would do more harm than good, a lot of fluff etc. getting in between the case and phone, potentially could scratch it, ditched it a day after putting it on!

Soldato
I got the switch easy nude in black a week or so ago, I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone, especially for the price.

Feels very very cheap, a magnet for finger prints, also felt like it would do more harm than good, a lot of fluff etc. getting in between the case and phone, potentially could scratch it, ditched it a day after putting it on!

My sentiments also. Can't believe I paid £20 for this.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
+1 The UltraClear is rubbish! I dont like it at all, feels cheap and nasty and dont trust it to not wreak the phone... :/

Caporegime
What?! You want to put a bumper on your phone and then put it in a case? Wtf?
I know Im terrible, I like the look of the bumpers but know it would get scratched up badly in my pockets, which is why Id like a case...

EDIT: Ooops I didnt mean case, I meant pouch - just realised what I wrote. Doh!

ps3ud0 :cool:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Ok, so my Joli leather pouch arrived. Very impressed with the quality and it came with some unique doodles on the packaging :)

2012-10-09%2018.15.01.jpg

2012-10-09%2018.16.27.jpg

2012-10-09%2018.22.08.jpg

2012-10-09%2018.22.27.jpg

Associate

I got the ultra clear today and reading this made me sad !

So then i ordered a komo leather case that Nismo has above, got it in green also.

Soldato
I got the switcheasy ultraclear nude, you lot must have had a bad batch cause i cant fault mine at all? no fingerprints or anything, you grease monkeys!

Also got a gear 4 white icebox thing, thats alright too.

Associate
I got the switcheasy ultraclear nude, you lot must have had a bad batch cause i cant fault mine at all? no fingerprints or anything, you grease monkeys!

Now that makes me feel better about my ultraclear, still, the komo is on order, i love the look of it above.

Associate
I like mine however when its in the case its constantly trying to turn the volume down which means 1. i have no volume and 2. it is constantly showing the volume logo on the display.

It is just a click in case so i cant be doing anything wrong, anyone had the same issue? :p

Exactly the same problem here.

Have you got the details for sending stuff back?

Associate

Doesn't constantly press your volume down button? Mine does :(

Back
Top Bottom