The IT Crowd

Permabanned
The first episode was pretty god awful, the second was even worse. And that Jen character has got one of the most annoying voices I have EVER heard. Just hearing it literally filled me with murderous rage.

Suspended
You may be surprised to know that NO TV shows use canned laughter.

The ones that arent shot live are edited and played to a studio audience, and their reactions recorded, and faded in and out when necessary.

Looked about as funny as an ITV sitcom to me - but on Channel4 :(

Soldato
it was so-so - the first ep was pretty weak but the second was better, but i expected more from the writer of father ted and black books.
i think it was mainly down to the casting - they just didn't seem to click like all great sitcoms do

Soldato
I absolutely love the IT crowd and I love Jen's voice :p . I think the reason why you can't stream the first two episodes anymore is so as to boost their TV ratings slightly. The third episode will be released online next week though.

DiG

DiG

Associate
For everyone who is asking about live streams the episodes are being reshown on channel 4 at 23:00 and 23:35

Soldato
wasnt that bad had some funny points like mos using his own stress meter "im going to ask my self a personal question, wooah look at the needle go"

Soldato
I can't actually believe that this got enough interest to be broadcasted. I'd honestly rather watch Catherine Tate and she is about as funny as cancer.

Soldato
It was amausing. Laughed about three times, cringed about five.

The black dude was in something else on Channel 4 wasn't he? Some Hospital comedy thing.

Now that was funny.

Back
Top Bottom