The last game you completed, and rating.

Soldato
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition.

Finally finished this, long puzzles with great gameplay. Difficulty isn't really all that hard and I only needed to look up help on one or two bosses because I couldn't figure them out.

GTA V

This was my second time completing the game and I only ran through the story missions but the game is still one of the best in the series.

Soldato
Dreamfall Chapters - 9/10

Must play for any adventure fan, people who enjoyed games like Life is Strange. But it is pretty necessary to know Longest Journey and Dreamfall as well in order to understand what is going on in this one.

Associate
Dreamfall Chapters - 9/10

Must play for any adventure fan, people who enjoyed games like Life is Strange. But it is pretty necessary to know Longest Journey and Dreamfall as well in order to understand what is going on in this one.
That is a shame. I have really struggled getting through the first game.

Soldato
I keep on playing through the entire WarHammer Dawn of War Games in every race and then on to the next one and then back to the very beginning.

Only last night, I completeed Dark Crusade as Orcs and today I started on SoulStorm again as Orcs and I have been playing it all day and I plan on completeing the whole game in only a few hours time.

Yeah, Im bored.

Soldato
Titan Fall 2, bought it as was on offer and didnt know what i would think to it.

After 7 hours of campaign i have just completed it, and all i can say is brilliant. The story line is good and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to any one. 10/10 for me and i haven't tried the multiplayer yet. :)

merry Xmas to all and happy new year.

Soldato
Fran Bow - 10/10

I think it's the only game I've given a "perfect" score. And that's because it's ****** amazing.

Point and click adventure game, looks like something from children's TV but noooooo, don't be fooled. This game is unrelentingly upsetting. It makes you care about this little 10 year old girl with some kind of mental dysfunction. She is a completely unreliable narrator, and nothing you see or hear can be trusted.

Ostensibly a simple story about her attempts to find her missing cat, but in reality I have no idea what actually happened in this game.

10/10, amazing visuals, sound is good, the "puzzles" were straight-forward and I never felt they were unfair. In fact many of them were too obvious.

But the compulsion to dig deeper into the story never lets go of you.

I can't recommend this more highly.

Just started playing this and really impressed so far. One thing I can't quite figure out is after taking a pill, how long does it last before the effects wear off?

Soldato
Dark Souls 3 - 8.5/10 (one full play through, 19/19, 46hrs, lvl106)

Great art style, level design and plenty of interesting enemies, bosses and items/weapons. Combat at times is very good, in particular when you time your dodges well during tougher encounters. Solid visuals but nothing groundbreaking. Slightly easier in places than I expected, although including optional bosses, only downed 3 first time. I recommend anyone trying the 'nameless king' in particular for a challenge. Certainly an equal to Bloodborne. Didn't start until a while after launch & patches, but not had a single crash or problem - saw one minor visual bug in a hidden area. The combat in games like this makes TW3 look embarrassing and items/weapons almost redundant.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dark Souls 3 - 8.5/10 (one full play through, 19/19, 46hrs, lvl106)

Great art style, level design and plenty of interesting enemies, bosses and items/weapons. Combat at times is very good, in particular when you time your dodges well during tougher encounters. Solid visuals but nothing groundbreaking. Slightly easier in places than I expected, although including optional bosses, only downed 3 first time. I recommend anyone trying the 'nameless king' in particular for a challenge. Certainly an equal to Bloodborne. Didn't start until a while after launch & patches, but not had a single crash or problem - saw one minor visual bug in a hidden area. The combat in games like this makes TW3 look embarrassing and items/weapons almost redundant.

I see reviews like this, and it's like I've bought a different game. :(

I'd have TW3 any day.

Soldato
Seen a few mentions of Crysis and I tried that, but I got about the equivalent of 50 meters inb the game and got to a sort of small chest high waterfall and I never managed to get over it. I gave up on the game and Never went back to it.

Same with BF3... I got as far as trying to get back into the window on the very first level and kept geting killed and again... Never bothered to play any further.

What is even more silly, is that I have also boguth the versions AFTER those and Im not going to play them until I have completed the ones Im stuck on, and yet I have no intention of ever trying to play them again? - Im a bit mental like that?

Soldato
Starbound. 8/10. For an crowdfunded game this is one of the best. A Terraria like experience with a whole universe to choose from; an interesting storyline, lots of characters with witty scripts and killer weapons to dominate planets with. Starbound doesn't take itself too seriously whilst proving an engaging experience that keeps you wanting to mine that ore, get that better gear and defeat those harder bosses.

However lack of depth when it comes to end-game leaves it wanting.

Back
Top Bottom