The last game you completed, and rating.

Soldato
Where have you played it already? been looking to get this but looks to only be out on 12/12 on Epic.
PS4 it's been out for a long time on that, I only just played it now though

I recommend every one gets it, scary thing is I can imagine society going down an android route and does make you think, another reason I enjoyed the game so much

Soldato
PS4 it's been out for a long time on that, I only just played it now though

I recommend every one gets it, scary thing is I can imagine society going down an android route and does make you think, another reason I enjoyed the game so much

ahhh right, thought it was PC version you played, knew PS4 was out, but thought given its out on PC soon, you may have played it early a few days on some other platform.

yeah looking forward to picking it up.

Associate
Finally plucked up courage to finish alien isolation. Good game, fantastically scary with great atmosphere and loads of nods to the first film. Constant restoring power, finding keycards etc got tedious at the end though. Massive alien fan and I would still have been happy if game was bit shorter. 8/10.

Mother vr is great mod for the game also as an experience. Controls are a bit jangly for full play through though.

Soldato
Finally plucked up courage to finish alien isolation. Good game, fantastically scary with great atmosphere and loads of nods to the first film. Constant restoring power, finding keycards etc got tedious at the end though. Massive alien fan and I would still have been happy if game was bit shorter. 8/10.

Mother vr is great mod for the game also as an experience. Controls are a bit jangly for full play through though.

My only gripe with that game is it overstayed its welcome. First 2/3rds were great and then it felt purposefully dragged out. 10-12 hours would have been perfect

Soldato
Metro: Exodus - another game ticked off the to-play list thanks to Game Pass.

Some great Metro moments in this game, and some not-so-great.

The Volga level I thought was great. It created a great feel for a post-apocalyptic environment with scarce resources and danger everywhere.

After that it was a bit hit-and-miss for me. The majority of the Caspian level I found more annoying than tense or enjoyable. Taiga was okay, though there some places stealth was clearly broken, and others where the enemy AI really showed how poor it can be.

The final level was like a cool nod back to the linear and cramped nature of much of the first two games, but some of the waterborne elements were just tedious.

It was cool to see return/reboot of the librarians, but a shame the section with them in it was so short, and that I had to spend so much time by comparison slogging through those over-used (and often cheaply hidden) spitting sea cucumber things.

It's never going to make my list of favourites, but I'm glad I played it. Guess a 7/10 overall, but a lot of variation in how I'd rate each level.

Soldato
Terminator Resistance - A solid 8/10 overall and 10/10 for nailing the look, feel and atmosphere of the future war sequences in Terminator 1 & 2. A big shout out to the soundtrack - both music and effects.

Soldato
Hue, nice little indie game. 10/10!

Got about 8 hours out of it at a slow and enjoyable pace. Genuinely new concept for a puzzle/platform game and beautifully executed. Visually pleasing, nice music, enough story to hold it together. Well worth a play!

Soldato
Titanfall 2. Free on the Origin Access Basic month I was given. Only installed it for the SP campaign, which I'd heard good things about.

Short but sweet about sums it up.

A beautifully crafted fast paced shooter, with platforming elements that... didn't suck! I loved how natural and cool it made the quick pace of the game feel. There were some brilliant set pieces, and BT was my dude!

It all felt a bit too rushed at times, though, with some of the boss fights coming a bit thick-and-fast. It could have been longer, with some different interludes and varied pacing. But it left me wanting more, I guess.

Damn good fun for the six hours before it was all over.

8/10

Back
Top Bottom