The last game you completed, and rating.

Associate
Path of Exile (closed beta).

7/10 - The best "Diablo-style" game since Titan Quest in my opinion. Gameplay is very good, and feels very polished for a beta. I gave it a 7/10 rating purely due to lack of content, as currently there's only 2 playable acts. Act 3 is due when open beta is released (estimated for June time), so it's rating may well increase.

Associate
Quake 2: 8/10.

Brilliant game - I had forgotten how much back-tracking was involved in some older titles. Only got 8/10 as I had to download something and fiddle with the files to get the Steam version to play on my machine. Also missing the musical score.

Soldato
Splinter Cell Conviction. 8/10 (with benchmark being Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 10/10)

EDIT: no the last one was Deus Ex: Human Revolution! 10/10 easily - best single player game fomr many years imo. Probably since Chaos Theory)

Last edited:
Soldato
Orcs Must Die

It's a small cheap game, but plenty of fun to be had!

8/10

To be honest, I found it fun for a while and then the novelty wore off. I also found it got crazy difficult quite quickly and my brain struggles to multi task so I'd have gone for a 6/10, although I haven't managed to complete it yet!

Soldato
GTA IV

Took me a few weeks to complete but kept wanting to come back and play it. Enjoyed the story quite a fair bit too

9/10

This. I think it's an underrated game; yes, it was an absolute performance hog when released but I managed to play in on my laptop (A6 mobile) and the story was good, though people didn't like the more 'serious' tone.

Soldato
BF3 was the last I completed, 7/10.

I quite enjoyed the story although I'm not sure how I would rate it against the MW3 story line (I think I prefer MW3 as it gave some closure to the whole thing). As with MW3 it wasn't a very long campaign.

Associate
I am playing a heavily modded New Vegas with added community missions, but recently completed the Old world Blues which was pretty good but wierd. The dlc gets 8/10.
Like everyone else, I am busy with sandbox games and never actually complete the campaign/mission aspects.

Soldato
Civilization V - 9/10

Haven't completed it so to say, you can't really! But i've pumped a good 50 hours into it and still I go back almost every day or two! Superbly addictive and multiplayer with friends + mic = the best.

Soldato
Portal 2

9/10 Almost perfect, fantastic story telling, humor, voice acting and to top it off, even better puzzles. Single player completed, working my way through co-op which is just fantastic.

Soldato
Ah also terraria... However I have 2 scores...

When it was in development (sort of mid-way) - 10/10, Fun as hell.

Now for me it's more of a 5/10, all the extras and stupid spells and stuff really ruined it for me :(

Back
Top Bottom