The last game you completed, and rating.

Soldato
GTA IV : Liberty City Stories, The Ballad Of Gay Tony.

Much better than the Lost & Damned imo, BOGT is more colourful & humorous than L&D, which I found to be a bit grey and dull even though I liked the overall 'Sons Of Anarchy' style theme to the game, it just seemed the Characters in L&D weren't very likeable/entertaining.

BOGT on the other hand had good story/voice acting and some really entertaining/funny characters which provided many LOL moments during both missions and cut scenes. Some of the side missions such as the base jumping challenges were good also. 9/10. Roll on GTA V!

Soldato
Trine 2 - 8/10 - Only because I think I preferred the gameplay/story of the first one. Absolutely stunning graphics, and without comparing it to Trine it is still great fun to play.

Don
To be honest, I found it fun for a while and then the novelty wore off. I also found it got crazy difficult quite quickly and my brain struggles to multi task so I'd have gone for a 6/10, although I haven't managed to complete it yet!

Ah, I like the frantic gameplay, comepleted the main game and the DLC all with 5 stars on Nightmare mode :D

Man of Honour
Deus EX Human Revolutions

Was ok. Nothing special and certainly didn't live up to the hype I read. It reminded me of the original Splinter Cell without the gadgets and gizmos. I was trying for the complete stealth play through until I realised that the early shooting what I thought was the training level locked the achievement, so I blasted my way through the second half.. which in hindsight was a better experience.

7/10 though

Associate
BF3 Campaign

6.5/10

DICE really should have focused all their resources on multiplayer, like they did before, and avoided getting into a pointless fight with CoD.

Assassin's Creed : Revelations

10/10

Wouldnt mind replaying it again either. Looking forward to AC3 now.

What? It was just like Tomb Raider on the PS1 - Very good but each game didn't have enough new stuff so after a few games it became dry, plus AC Revelations is full of pointless side quests. I like the series but AC Revelations is an 8/10 at best.

Mass Effect 2 8.5/10
A very good game but take away the side quests the story goes like this:
1. Come back to life
2. Get a team together
3. Go through the relay

I thought ME1 was better, especially the levelling up system. ME2 is an amazing game, but the main story is very short. I have ME3 in the post :D. I have just started Skyrim.

Soldato
What? It was just like Tomb Raider on the PS1 - Very good but each game didn't have enough new stuff so after a few games it became dry, plus AC Revelations is full of pointless side quests. I like the series but AC Revelations is an 8/10 at best.

I agree.

Tbh AC1 needed the improvements but it was still a fun game, ACII was the peak of the series, LOVED it! After playing whatever came next at a friends I knew that it was downhill from there for me.

Associate
Mass Effect 3 - 8/10

Good game all said & done, no real issues with the ending, nicely executed game overall, and they got rid of that monotonous scanning system for planets.

Associate
Shank 8/11

I got this on the strength of the art direction, music and scenario, but ended up enjoying it quite thoroughly. It's pretty much a super violent cartoon that isn't unlike some of the Robert Rodriquez movies(Machete for example). It took me back to the days of Splatterhouse(you can even unlock a splatterhouse-esque suit). Loads of weapons, loads of people to kill, short but sweet. I will be getting Shank 2.

Soldato
Shank 8/11

I got this on the strength of the art direction, music and scenario, but ended up enjoying it quite thoroughly. It's pretty much a super violent cartoon that isn't unlike some of the Robert Rodriquez movies(Machete for example). It took me back to the days of Splatterhouse(you can even unlock a splatterhouse-esque suit). Loads of weapons, loads of people to kill, short but sweet. I will be getting Shank 2.

Need to install this, got it in the indie bundle but never got round to playing it :(

Soldato
AC Brotherhood - 7/10

Plot related. Still fun, similar to 2. Moving on to Revelations.

Also

Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai - 8/10
Thank goodness for the quicker loading times and fixed desyncs in Coop. Guns guns guns.

Back
Top Bottom