The last game you completed, and rating.

Associate
BF3 - 10/10 - Haven't touched the SP, so based purely on the MP side of things. Love it.

Skyrim - 9/10 - Could be 10/10, but the initial wow factor goes away once the game gets repetitive. It took countless hours to get to that point though, so I guess it was worth it.

Bastion - 9/10 - My first purchase for an 'indie' game. Thought it was brilliant.

Soldato
Last one I completed were probably Modern Warfare 3. It was solid, although, I enjoyed the first and second ones better. Still a good 8/10 though.

Last one I completed and really enjoyed to a point of getting emotional was HL2 Episode two where ..... something happened to someone at the end.

That was 12/10 for me.

Associate
Two Worlds 2

8/10

Music and sound effects are excellent, the game engine and monster modelling is quite capable too.

Weapon and Equipment upgrading is nicely done.

Quests were some of the most interesting and varied I've seen in a RPG. Killing mutant Umbrellas anyone?

Only letdowns were some slightly out of sync cutscene dialogue and the fact that the player laughs manically when he has killed something.

Soldato
Yesterday - Indie developed game 7/10. Too short, nice graphics mind.

Batman Arkham city - 8/10. buggy DX11 and didn't feel it was as good as the first Batman game

Mass Effect 3 - 7/10. Just not as good as the second one. Too much action, but then guess it was hard to avoid this in some ways. Awful ending.

Uncharted 3 - 9/10 PS3 game I know, but still, amazingly good visuals, excellent gameplay just second one is 10/10 so only a 9

Dear Esther - 7/10. Too short, amazingly good looking but was it really a game?

Battlefield 3 - 6/10. Too short, its a multiplayer game I guess. Story was ok, but if you get this game for the story only... Well not a great game, but it looked amazingly good.

Alan Wake - 9/10 bit short, nice looking and got repetitive towards the end, still good game and quite creepy at times

Darkness II - 8/10. Loved the cell shading, quite unique gameplay.

Soldato
Uncharted 2 -9/10 A very good game only finished it last week, it felt like an interactive 80s/90s action movie.

Uncharted 3- 8/10 Started it as soon as i finished Uncharted 2 it only took the weekend. Not quite up there with 2 but it had some epic moments.

Soldato
Deus Ex HR: 9/10. Brilliant.

Skyrim (if you could say you've finished it), several hundred hours in and I could stay here for many more. 9/10 again, two rarities though.

Soldato
I would say Skyrim, probably 8/10 though of course it's not a game that's really finished until you've hunted down every side mission. However, two months in and I'd had enough, wanting to move on to other stuff.

Permabanned
You know what i'm struggling to remember the last game i actually managed to finish.

May have been dead island a few months back.I really enjoyed it, especially towards the end when i teamed up with a friend to complete last few acts.

8/10

Associate
Finally got round to 'completing' Kingdoms of Amalur. 7/10

Interesting enough world, but doesn't seem to immerse you as well as something like Skyrim. Combat is great to begin with, but can become a little tiresome towards the end of the main quest. Overall though still a good game

Soldato
While we're at it, Skyrim 9/10 as I've completed the main quest. Well over a hundred hours but I still like to pop back and explore or play an alt. The only game to suck me in so much since Morrowind in all honesty (oh dammit, I might have to play that AGAIN!).

Back
Top Bottom