The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Hrm footage is interesting by what it omits. No comments allowed so full damage control mode now then.

Definitely waiting for reviews.

Also - who in their right mind would buy a special edition PS4 Pro with PS5 around the corner?

Last edited:
Soldato
How come they haven't shown the new playable character? Hmmmm

Using legacy characters to pull people in then bait and switch???

That's if the leaks are true

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Without spoilers for either game, what’s everyone’s issue with it?

Scared to look through the thread too much in case I read something I didn’t want to see.

I don't really get it but I think the gist is that someone involved in development has shoehorned a load of 'SJW' stuff in there and it made a lot of people roll their eyes and hate the game. Other than that, there was a gameplay leak and people don't like what happens in the story, the leak is genuine.

Associate
I don't really get it but I think the gist is that someone involved in development has shoehorned a load of 'SJW' stuff in there and it made a lot of people roll their eyes and hate the game. Other than that, there was a gameplay leak and people don't like what happens in the story, the leak is genuine.

Interesting, thanks. I’ve not yet played the first game yet, so can’t really comment. Thinking to pick up the remastered version to help pass the free time the next month or so.

Gameplay for TLOU2 looks great, but happy to wait for reviews that address any potential issues.

Associate
Without spoilers for either game, what’s everyone’s issue with it?

Scared to look through the thread too much in case I read something I didn’t want to see.

As well as all the SJW stuff, there's way worse than that as well.

Honestly, the SJW element isn't even the big deal for most who are upset with the story. As someone who didn't even play the first game I had no real opinion or love for it, but I can you many even ardent SJW's who do love the first game will also be very, very annoyed. Some will likely even stop playing the game after a certain point.

The leaks were devastating but they will save a lot of people money by not buying the game.

Soldato
Just watched all the leaks, gameplay and story etc..... Oh dear is all I will say how to ruin one of your best game series. No idea what they were thinking tbh.

will await reviews but Druckman seems to have completely ruined this.....

V F

V F

Soldato
Just watched all the leaks, gameplay and story etc..... Oh dear is all I will say how to ruin one of your best game series. No idea what they were thinking tbh.

will await reviews but Druckman seems to have completely ruined this.....

Hmm, I don't know whether to watch this or wait to play the game and decide if it was bad. Maybe I'll wait.

Soldato
Hmm, I don't know whether to watch this or wait to play the game and decide if it was bad. Maybe I'll wait.
Sorry. To me of course you should wait. How anyone can form an opinion on something that they've never seen or played is madness. There's no context to any of it. Internet knee jerk ********. If it turns out to be amazing or crap then so be it but at this moment no one knows anything.

Soldato
Wait for the reviews i'm sure they are out on the 12th i think thats when they are allowed to be out officially.

A lot has been leaked pretty much all of it tbh. I doubt they would have had time to change it too much from what was leaked. I hope they have but so far it seems the first half of the game is pretty good and then it all goes wrong after that.....

Soldato
Wait for the reviews i'm sure they are out on the 12th i think thats when they are allowed to be out officially.

A lot has been leaked pretty much all of it tbh. I doubt they would have had time to change it too much from what was leaked. I hope they have but so far it seems the first half of the game is pretty good and then it all goes wrong after that.....
Half the game seems like bait then the other half is them pushing their agenda. I still want to play but also want them to go jump off a bridge. Maybe it be free with the PS5 like the last of us was on the PS4

Associate
Just finished my first ever play through the first game. The story and voice acting was great, but the gameplay got a little repetitive toward the end.

Will wait for reviews of the new one before picking it up. I honestly can’t see what would cause all the fuss, but I don’t want to spoil it for myself.

Back
Top Bottom