The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Ooof. If that's the bit after falling down the elevator shaft, get prepared to panic. I hate that bit haha.

that the bit where that bloater is running after you too ? as well as everything else ? hardest bit of the game ! loved it though cant wait to see how this turns out and where the story goes...

They will never be able to top the 1st ones intro though :D

Soldato
I can't quite remember. I haven't done that part in a while. I have started a replay. But haven't got that far yet :p the best tactic is to stand in a corner aiming the shotgun :D

Caporegime
OP
that the bit where that bloater is running after you too ? as well as everything else ? hardest bit of the game ! loved it though cant wait to see how this turns out and where the story goes...

They will never be able to top the 1st ones intro though :D

That's the gym section.

The bit they are talking about is the generator section, that's a real "**** just got real" moment.

V F

V F

Soldato
Looks like the bit I stopped originally was "Downtown" as I'm in some flat concrete part with a clean red brick wall on my right, a locker on the left with something inside which was apparently nothing. :s Near 5 clickers? walking around in some big square section? As one keeps walking past the front as I'm hidden behind something on the right rear of the area. Very dim grey looking scene.

Oh and I had originally chosen Hard difficulty.

God damnit! The AI is running all over the place running into clickers alerting them all getting me killed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just one by one, shiv everything you can lol. Clock movement patterns and decide on where it's going down. Some parts of the game can get pretty tough, but stealthing as much as you can makes it much easier imo.

Soldato
...God damnit! The AI is running all over the place running into clickers alerting them all getting me killed.

From what I remember the infected can't see the AI characters until you've been detected.

You'll know this has happened when they stand up and start running about. Up until then they can be standing right in from of an infected and nothing will happen so just concern yourself with where your character is.

Soldato
I can't believe so many never completed the first one. I couldn't put it down till it was done!

Normally with sequels I'm nervous, but I trust Naughty Dog to deliver. Can't wait to see just a tad more, not too much though.

Back
Top Bottom