The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Im playing this now after putting it off for a while.

All I can say is its an absolute masterpiece. It makes nearly every other game look like a wet fart. Its story telling, atmosphere, tension, gameplay, roller-coaster of emotions... Its like nothing else. (well. Except the first)

Considering I've got a Pc and a series x it's still utterly captivating on ps4pro and I haven't found myself pining for more fps or anything.

Anyone who hasn't played these two games really need to pull their finger out.

Associate

All I can say is its an absolute masterpiece. It makes nearly every other game look like a wet fart. Its story telling, atmosphere, tension, gameplay, roller-coaster of emotions... Its like nothing else. (well. Except the first)

Considering I've got a Pc and a series x it's still utterly captivating on ps4pro and I haven't found myself pining for more fps or anything.

It is a great game, but trust me the gameplay gets very repetitive. The story goes on for far to long, you start to wish it would end but it just doesn't lol. The story is very good though.

Soldato
It is a great game, but trust me the gameplay gets very repetitive. The story goes on for far to long, you start to wish it would end but it just doesn't lol. The story is very good though.

Not for me. Gameplay was solid/great to the end. The story went on a little too much, tho, and it verged on sadistic at times. Still comfortably the best thign i've played in a while.

Associate

Totally agree! Even better on the 2nd play through. Incredible attention to detail and 2 of the best video games of all time for me. 1st was better but 2nd was still great.

Soldato
One thing this game does well is capture a world that's totally believable. The written letters between people youd never see. The overgrown and abandoned buildings etc. Its just great. Its better than most zombie movies by far.

Soldato
The first game is my all time fav. I've been holding off on the second till the ps5 update gets released.

That was my plan until my GFs brother finished it and sent us his copy. My GF is a massive fan so we just went for it on ps4pro. Im not at all disappointed. It looks better than most newly released games. Would be nice with a next gen update but its good enough to replay when that time comes.

Soldato
Saw it in Tesco for £15 this evening. It's also in Argos for the same price. :)

Need to buy it myself.

Nice. Though as i got all excited i realised i was holding out for a digital ps5 (ok, probably won't find one for months, but still).

Do i just bite the bullet and spend extra 90 on the disc version? Hmmmmm. Almost all my games on playstation are digital already with just a few on disc.

Decisions!

Thanks for pointing out though!

Soldato
Nice. Though as i got all excited i realised i was holding out for a digital ps5 (ok, probably won't find one for months, but still).

Do i just bite the bullet and spend extra 90 on the disc version? Hmmmmm. Almost all my games on playstation are digital already with just a few on disc.

Decisions!

Thanks for pointing out though!
It was 40% off during the Christmas PS sale at just over £30. No doubt it'll get another sale at some point. £15 though bargain!

Associate

How can we trust you when we disagree with you !!. Epic game - loved it all the way through - now waiting to replay it on PS5 when I can get one and my man cave is ready - still some months away but it will be worth it. Just buy it.

Soldato
I’ve just bought it again from Argos for £15 in anticipation of whenever they get around to releasing the PS5 patch / upgrade! It’s usually around £25-35 so had to jump at that price :)

Soldato
Don’t think it’ll get a patch honestly.. remaster though, yeah. :p

I am starting to think that as well. Oh well then I'll just buy it again! Hopefully they'll say something like 'Oh, looks like you have the PS4 disk. Please pay another £20 to upgrade to the PS5 version with the all new multiplayer!' but those hopes are fading now, too.

Back
Top Bottom