The Last of Us Part II

Soldato
Meh, nothing about the upgrade/remaster on the State of Play. Just FFVII which I really disliked :(
They got my hopes up when they said “one of the games of 2020” :(

Soldato
Im still working my way through this. It's like nothing else when it comes to emotional impact. It showcases what gaming as a media is capable of. Absolute class

I must be missing something - the game really hasn't touched me emotionally in any way. Maybe it was the leaks that happened before release, or maybe it's the (imo of course) terrible story compared to the first game.

TLOU was very much a bit of an emotional game, I wouldn't say a rollercoaster, but it certainly made me stop and think "damn" at times.

For me, TLOU2 looks incredible, and has some brilliant settings - but the story just isn't up there this time around.

V F

V F

Soldato
How did people get on in Hillcrest trying to bypass all the dog routes? Hated it when I heard an npc say "what's that boy?" when it picked up my scent 50 meters behind. Then quickly started moving as hard as possible without alerting. Some great stealth scenes in parts.

I've heard that part is hard as hell on grounded.

Soldato
Seriously want to replay this. Waiting on a 60fps patch before I do though. Come on naughty dog.
I bought it digitally when it was cheap recently and sold my disc. Played through it and platinumed it. I'll still replay it when they update it. I'm not playing anything MP right now so I am dying to see what they come up with.

Soldato
How did people get on in Hillcrest trying to bypass all the dog routes? Hated it when I heard an npc say "what's that boy?" when it picked up my scent 50 meters behind. Then quickly started moving as hard as possible without alerting. Some great stealth scenes in parts.

I've heard that part is hard as hell on grounded.
I've platinum it, but I had the invisibility on while prone enabled. My reasoning being is that I know stuff is scare, but somebody who's just been shooting at me doesn't who doesn't drop any ammo is wrong imo.

Soldato
Does this run at 60fps on PS5 now ?

Have to imagine it will be updated with some sort of patch along with the Factions multiplayer mode which is said to be in the works.

Got my PS5 And installed the game again but waiting for that. If I replay it, I want to do it the best possible way

V F

V F

Soldato
I've platinum it, but I had the invisibility on while prone enabled. My reasoning being is that I know stuff is scare, but somebody who's just been shooting at me doesn't who doesn't drop any ammo is wrong imo.

Being spotted while prone made it fun. There were a lot of heart racing moments. Do or die. :D

I think the dog areas were the hardest so far on my run on Survivor that I haven't completed, yet. I'm currently nearly all stocked up with crafted items and ammo. Really saving it as I'm still expecting bad areas.

I still get blown away at the physics and the world in this. Love when she runs then you can throw yourself to the ground to prone.

Soldato
Being spotted while prone made it fun. There were a lot of heart racing moments. Do or die. :D

I think the dog areas were the hardest so far on my run on Survivor that I haven't completed, yet. I'm currently nearly all stocked up with crafted items and ammo. Really saving it as I'm still expecting bad areas.

I still get blown away at the physics and the world in this. Love when she runs then you can throw yourself to the ground to prone.

I found a fully upgrade Ellie bow was amazing on the dog walkers then the dog. So stealthy and if you headshot them you usually get your arrow back. Loved those moments.

Soldato
Have to imagine it will be updated with some sort of patch along with the Factions multiplayer mode which is said to be in the works.

Got my PS5 And installed the game again but waiting for that. If I replay it, I want to do it the best possible way
pfff .

Stop rehashing old ps4 games to run on a ps5 and give me actual NEW PS5 exclusive games..............

Back
Top Bottom