The lost art of thread rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I'm going to rate every thread throughout the entire forum :D

I figure a good way to do this is use the new posts button, so hopefully we'll all be rating similar, active threads (don't you need about 3 ratings before a rating shows up?)

Soldato
dxbc45.gif

Only kidding :D

Rated 3 threads 5 stars and 1 thread 1 star.

Soldato
Tru said:
When people get home from work and school tonight and open the forums they'll be like, "omf wtg?", and we'll be like, "what up?", and they'll be like, "pwetty stars!", and we'll be like, "oh them? they're OK". It'll be so cool.

I did actually have that convo in my head when I got in. Well, half of it anyway.

Soldato
When we're rating threads should we do so in comparison to the general quality of the forum (i.e. Average for GD) or through some sort of objective analysis?

Soldato
I kind of figured that any of the following should earn a thread 1 star regardless of content...

*Threads with a mis-leading or poorly thought out title
*Threads in which the opening poster is reposting something already on the first page
*Threads where the opening poster writes an essay length post without any carriage returns, or with poor punctuation.
*Generally stupid threads (what colour socks should I wear today? Should I get out of bed on the left or right? etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom