The lost art of thread rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
w00t at all the sigs, EVERYONE INCLUDE (At least)
rating_5.gif
IN YOUR SIGS!

:D

hehe

Soldato
Tru said:
Why do hardly any threads get rated these days? The odd comedy thread gets a 5 but rubbish threads escape the ignominy of a 1.

I'm going to rate every thread I read today and I beseech you to follow my example, start with this one, I'm obviously rating it a 5 (everyone rates their own threads 5, right?), but you can rate it 4 if you like.

If every thread had stars I could simply sort by rating and watch the gold rise to the top like comedy cream.

When people get home from work and school tonight and open the forums they'll be like, "omf wtg?", and we'll be like, "what up?", and they'll be like, "pwetty stars!", and we'll be like, "oh them? they're OK". It'll be so cool.

Go forth and rate, my pretties.

The big, popular threads always get rated :)

Associate
Carzy is handling this the correct way if you ask me!

Rating all these threads is silly. A waste of your time if you ask me!

Soldato
It should be taken more seriously, like feedback ratings on eBay. Nobody would buy from someone with loads of negative feedback, and that in itself encourages people to make a decent effort when selling or buying.

If everyone avoided 1-star posts, maybe people would make more of an effort to string together coherant sentences and not post jibberish.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
OP
Things are going well so far, I've noticed all the 1 and 2 star threads have fallen away from the 1st page. Maybe they're being avoided or maybe people are thinking twice before creating crappy threads.

Associate
Tru said:
Things are going well so far, I've noticed all the 1 and 2 star threads have fallen away from the 1st page. Maybe they're being avoided or maybe people are thinking twice before creating crappy threads.

Or maybe they are geniunly poor and people dont want to look at them anyway.

OR maybe your the only one voting? You are alone!

Soldato
Tru said:

I rated this 5 stars but its a few pages back, cant of been the only one :confused: ...

Bri

Bri

Soldato
What's going on, I'm ratung every thread I go into, yet there aren't many rated threads on the first page any more!

I'm doing my bit, come on people get your fingers out & get rating! :mad: :p

Soldato
Bri said:
What's going on, I'm ratung every thread I go into, yet there aren't many rated threads on the first page any more!

I'm doing my bit, come on people get your fingers out & get rating! :mad: :p

Evidently my sig did the job and persuaded people that voting is the work of satan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom