The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

Soldato
Pogba was actually decent at the end of the season.
Well if you are happy with "decent" from a supposed £90m player then maybe that sums up where United are. Mourinho said when he arrived that we had too many no.10s. We just bought another one in DVB and still have Mata. Liverpool's midfield - Kieta, Henderson, Wynaldum - characteristics? Hard working, intensity minute 1 to 90 and competent footballers. Remember Lampard and Gerard for England? Pogba and Fernandes doesn't work .

Soldato
Didnt you play a lot of the bottom ten and have a boat load of penalties?

Theres a video of Pogba giving the ball away three times and jogging lazily to win it back in 30 seconds. His attitude absolutely stinks.

Soldato
It’s been nearly 10 years since we won the league and it’s quite possible that it could be another 10 before we win again. That’s pretty sad, all things considered.

Associate
Pogba is a definite over-rated negative for me, he has 1 good game then follows it up with several games of nothingness.
Hardly any off the ball movement & that lazy cant-be-arsed attitude is not worthy of the shirt.
Not sure why Ole picked him, when he has been off due to covid so obviously not fully match fit anyway.

Soldato
Pogba is a definite over-rated negative for me, he has 1 good game then follows it up with several games of nothingness.
Hardly any off the ball movement & that lazy cant-be-arsed attitude is not worthy of the shirt.
Not sure why Ole picked him, when he has been off due to covid so obviously not fully match fit anyway.
Yeah was a mistake buying him back

Also last season I feel De Gea should have been dropped on a couple of occassions but OGS persisted to play him.

Now Romero is even further down the pecking order, what a waste.

At least lingard and Pereira aren't getting much game time anymore but that means they need offloading

As for the glazer fiasco not sure about the details, so can't really talk about them. I know Woodward needs replacing ASAP but what are the chances of that happening.

Caporegime
As for the glazer fiasco not sure about the details, so can't really talk about them. I know Woodward needs replacing ASAP but what are the chances of that happening.

That's the problem Woodward in their eyes is fantastic as he made Manchester United into the biggest earners in the world. Little do they realise to keep that going it needs to mirror on the pitch.

Soldato
I'd rather have Mata over Pogba, laziness is probably the worst trait a footballer can have imo.
I’m in agreement, the sight of Pogba ambling about the pitch and losing the ball makes my blood boil. I still get annoyed when I think of him giving away a penalty by putting up his hands to stop the ball hitting him. Waste of space.

Permabanned
I’m in agreement, the sight of Pogba ambling about the pitch and losing the ball makes my blood boil. I still get annoyed when I think of him giving away a penalty by putting up his hands to stop the ball hitting him. Waste of space.

When he isnt dropped whats to be expected? Sell him then and watch and everyone laughs when he is suddenly Pogba at Juve again. Tell me apart from money he must be massively motovated, After all United are dripping in silverware right?

Like De Gea during his bad run, He must have had dreams about fax machines holding up the 4-5 UCL winner medals he could have had like Bale but they had to play with Periera, Lingard, Mc Tominay hrhr. Hopefully now De Beek is here he can be dropped we finally have two players who look great in Him and Fernandes.

Its Lindelof who alarms me most, That at those rotten parasites who stole a billion from our club and do not put any back in. What are we 17th in the league investment wise yet finnished 3rd.

Caporegime
When he isnt dropped whats to be expected? Sell him then and watch and everyone laughs when he is suddenly Pogba at Juve again. Tell me apart from money he must be massively motovated, After all United are dripping in silverware right?

Like De Gea during his bad run, He must have had dreams about fax machines holding up the 4-5 UCL winner medals he could have had like Bale but they had to play with Periera, Lingard, Mc Tominay hrhr. Hopefully now De Beek is here he can be dropped we finally have two players who look great in Him and Fernandes.

Its Lindelof who alarms me most, That at those rotten parasites who stole a billion from our club and do not put any back in. What are we 17th in the league investment wise yet finnished 3rd.

Problem is this, we buy players for good money but somehow they become almost worthless and we make a loss...

Pick any example barring cr7 and lukaku.

If we wanted to sell Maguire or Bissaka tomorrow would we get our money back?

Look at mikhytaryn bought for 17m, traded him for sanchez who cost a bomb in wages and paid him to leave.

Bought Zaha for money, sold him for a penny tried to buy back for 80m

Its just stupidity and its not sustainable.

Back
Top Bottom