The Manchester United Club Thread **Sponsored by Comedy Central**

Don
This issue is these comments aren't a one off and will only lead to more speculation and controversy around Pogba & Utd. He wanted to leave 2 summers ago, he went public with that desire last summer and you've had running comments from his agent in an attempt to force Utd into lowering their asking price. Throw in the few day injury that kept him out for half the season and the surgery he chose to have which the club didn't think he needed and Utd were willing to sell him this summer had corona not hit - the only reason he's still a Utd player is because nobody will pay anything meaningful for him.

Maybe he's just being honest but if I was stinking the place out while being paid £300k per week I'd probably keep that to myself as it's only going to rub Utd fans up the wrong way and he's hardly the most popular Utd player at the moment anyway.

Soldato
He's useless in the CM role, if you're world class you'd still be able to pull off forward passes and accurate long balls, none of which he does often enough. Instead he lingers around and loses the ball.

Next game I expect OGS to bench him, especially after the RM statement which he made last year as well I think.

One year left on his contact with the option to extend , he may go for nothing

Caporegime
He's not going to rank up a bunch of goals and assists playing deeper, nobody in our setup does. I think he's better at 10 but he's fine at CM too.

He was not practically useless last season lol, when he was playing he played very well in our post lockdown run. Some fans on here have memories that last like 2/3 games.

Soldato
He's not going to rank up a bunch of goals and assists playing deeper, nobody in our setup does. I think he's better at 10 but he's fine at CM too.

He was not practically useless last season lol, when he was playing he played very well in our post lockdown run. Some fans on here have memories that last like 2/3 games.
I just seem to recall him losing the ball in silly positions. Also no pace or desire to close down. That's just not good enough unfortunately to be playing CM

Oh well hopefully gone next season

Things were fine before lockdown with Fred and mctominay :D

Soldato
They work better as a midfield and actually win the ball back, also McTominay got 4 goals. He actually has spirit and passion about him and for the club he plays for.

No room for players happy to poodle around more interested in other things.

Anyway that's my last comment in response to you, hope you don't miss pogba too much when he goes to real Madrid

Soldato
Imagine a world where we reward people for campaigning to feed bloody children. He quite obviously deserves it but it is absolutely disgusting that someone has to do that.

Back
Top Bottom