US: The Mandalorian

Soldato
I thought it was reported that she was going to be in the next season anyway?
Don't think so. They started to remove her from Artwork, Told companies to remove her merchandise from the shelfs. Cancelled planned novels and artwork books and a nice little press release to boot.

I believe season 3 was put on hold till 2022.

There is rumours that she has held talks about returning after shareholder pressure and mass cancellations of Disney+

Disney do seem to be walking this back a little.
Pushing her for an Emmy now lol

Permabanned

In Favreau we trust!
maxresdefault.jpg

Soldato
Boba was more a 3/10 seriously cringe fest.

New trailer looks good for season 3 but I'm at the point now of what's the point.

They nailed the whole baby yoda and Luke Skywalker just to undo it. Didn't even give it time to breath.

All roads lead to the Last Jedi....

Meh

Caporegime
Boba was more a 3/10 seriously cringe fest.

New trailer looks good for season 3 but I'm at the point now of what's the point.

They nailed the whole baby yoda and Luke Skywalker just to undo it. Didn't even give it time to breath.

All roads lead to the Last Jedi....

Meh
Yeah, I am not overly optimistic for Season 3 given how poor Season 2 ended up. Plus, Andor is now going to make every other Star Wars TV show look bad unless they really raise their game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Boba was a huge let down, Andor was boring as hell but has the potential to become something epic. Mando season 3 has gotten me randy, after watching Star Wars Theory's latest video on it. I won't say what was discussed as it contains minor spoilers but I'm genuinely excited by it.

Back
Top Bottom