THE MOST EXPENSIVE, MOST BEAUTIFUL 2080TI - SAY HELLO TO THE HOF 10TH ANNIVERSAY (OcUK EXCLUSIVE)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Well I don't personally recommend anyone buys one, because you can buy two regular 2080Ti's for the price of one of these, but hey if you truly want the best, then this bad boy is hard to beat.

KFA2 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti HOF 10th Anniversary Edition 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,799.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/KFA2...DDR6-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-0A8-KF.html

28IULBUC38TK, Boost Clock: 1740MHz, Memory 11264MB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, NV Link, Real-Time Ray Tracing, Hybrid, 2yr Warranty.

Only £1,799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Check out the video review we did at the weekend, unfortunately we went to overclock it and experienced a serious performance drop, which was because the PSU (Corsair 750W) was simply not enough, KFA2 do actually say 750W is the minimum and well they are true.

I am hoping to re-test the card at OcUK HQ soon, or pass it to 8 Pack for some benching, as the original HOF did an easy 2100MHz core and 15,500MHz memory, I am expecting this to do similar or even better, it did seem very happy at 16,000MHz memory but any boost on power target or core, resulted in the PSU performance capping heavily, literally halfing the performance.

OcUK Staff
OP
Boyfriend supplies the card, Girlfriend does the showcase/review, Now that's team work, I can just about get my girlfriend to make me a cup of tea :D

Were a good team and everyone is happy, KFA2 love it, we get more sales, everyone is a winner! :)

Now 8 Pack gets to put it through its paces. :D

Soldato
people who buy this card will be upgrading again next gen anyway so they probably dont care.

Short warranty will hurt resale value though wouldn't it? I guess if you chuck £1800 on a card then you dont really care too much about resale value lol.

Nice card but I want a full PC for less than that.

Back
Top Bottom