The most 'nails' car ever. Ever.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Mohinder said:
Damn those alternative types. Them and their not leaving everything bone stock and boring.

Damn them all to hell.

I think it is rather pathetic, i am referring to those who will deliberately do something, or act in a certain way, not because they like it, but because they want to be different. :)

Fair enough if the guy just genuinely likes that car, but to me it screams of a disease often found in teenagers where they feel they must rebel against normallity and be different.

Soldato
Jez said:
I think it is rather pathetic, i am referring to those who will deliberately do something, or act in a certain way, not because they like it, but because they want to be different. :)

Fair enough if the guy just genuinely likes that car, but to me it screams of a disease often found in teenagers where they feel they must rebel against normallity and be different.

STOP PERSECUTING ME

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Mohinder said:
STOP PERSECUTING ME

:confused: Come again? I was not in any way referring to you, unless that is your car? In which case i'd have to ask if you just genuinely like it, or whether you like it for another reason as i have detailed in my above post?

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
You have completely lost me now, what is "the alternative community", and how have you become "hard done by", with regards to them?

Soldato
Jez said:

Isnt the whole point of modding cars is to make it personal. Which id say the guy has definitly done there.

I dont know what the alternative community is but you use the word first remember.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
No i didnt, i used the world "alternative" first, as a polite way to mean what i actually think.

Ive genuinely no idea what Mohinder is talking about :)

The discussion about my post need not go any further anyway, as it is clear what i was saying and what i think about the car.

Soldato
Trickle said:
Yeah, I'd love to trailer that to track and outrun lots of newer shinier stuff. But would die of embarasement driving it round town. I get enough rolleyes from people I know at my 200sx as it is.
Track!? Noooo, this drift machine should stay on the mountain passes where it belongs!
Maybe i've just been watching too much Initial D :p

Associate
Watch formula D on chalenge TV next week*, it may have last weeks last episode on again. The jap guy they had on took the American newb to the place where 'it all began' - mountain pass drift touge places (ala initial D setting).

However they claimed its not used for drifting anymore as its jam packed with trafic, police and weirdly 'drifting cameras' to stop drifters :/

*Sat 8:30 - 10:00 and Sun 15:00 - 17:00 where it may be repeating it at 3pm.

Last edited:
Soldato
would do if I had a TV. Theres a piece in this months (maybe last months now) evo mag about their trip to Hakone Skyline in a 350Z. They gave the impression that they almost encourage people to race on the streets there, sounds awesome. One day..........

Associate
The live action Initial D film is worth the dow... ^H^H^H... purchase for the backdrops to the car races. I'd love to head there too one day.

But again, Id sooner hire the 86 off todays other thread than the molested mad max prop at the top of this one to drive on them

Permabanned
OP
To all the "You'll never see me driving that" comments; get over yourself.

Some people don't drive cars because they want to give the 'right' impression or because they're so shallow that the thought of being seen in something which goes against the norm scares them. Some people drive cars because they enjoy them.

*n

Soldato
Jez said:
You have completely lost me now, what is "the alternative community", and how have you become "hard done by", with regards to them?

It was a joke.

The stereotypical attention-seeking alternative person would have said those things.

Try and keep up :p

Back
Top Bottom