The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Soldato
Artetas job role been changed from first team coach to first team manager as part of the restructuring

shows hes been given power to make recruitment decisions :):)

Soldato
Meanwhile an Arsenal fan praised Arsene Wenger for the club's signing, tweeting: 'You're telling me Arsene Wenger signed Edu, so he could go on to be the man in charge of transfers so he could sign Willian for free and get three assists on his debut? Big Weng has done it again.'

:D:D:D

Soldato
i wouldnt mind seeing wilshere back at arsenal what people think?

we can sign him for free doesnt have to play every game but we need another creative midfielder would be nothing to lose resigning him i think?

Arteta would manage him properly too i feel he's meant to of been fit for well over a year but west ham just wouldnt play him theres no denying his talent he hasn't just lost that

Caporegime
i wouldnt mind seeing wilshere back at arsenal what people think?

we can sign him for free doesnt have to play every game but we need another creative midfielder would be nothing to lose resigning him i think?

Arteta would manage him properly too i feel he's meant to of been fit for well over a year but west ham just wouldnt play him theres no denying his talent he hasn't just lost that
Absolutely no way. He’s completely done as a top level player.

Soldato

Ozil is being a bit sly here. While it's a nice gesture, the guy who has worn the suit for most of our domestic appearances over the years was very close to retirement anyway, so although it's not the best look, at the same time it's not as bad as some people are making out. The suit itself will be back when there's fans and the youth team is doing stuff again.

Associate
Yep, might be a PR move. Still its one less job lost in these trying times so good on him.

Should really get on with showing his football goodness more often though.

Soldato
Sums up football at the moment, they make a guy redundant who has worked for them for 27 years, and yet spent a fortune on some random foreign footballers in the same season. Whole lot is rotten.

Back
Top Bottom