The New Desks & Room Gallery

Permabanned
:)

Gimpster-000_0147.jpg

Permabanned
Here's my setup...

...new desk which arrived about 3 weeks ago. still getting used to it but it's cool, and saves a bit of space :)

desk.jpg

and the guts!...

case.jpg

Maxamus

M

Maxamus

This is my Deskspace. It includes my 19" Iiyama and the limited edition Sony System i bought 5 years ago.

Maxamus-computer_area.jpg

Maxamus

M

Maxamus

This is my computer. Caseless and Fanless.

Im in the middle of building a small unit for it that will sit next to my desk so temporerly its just like this.

The whole idea is to let the ambient air cool the product. Just need a Fanless PSU to make it totally fanless.
Gonner add UV stuff to it to make it cool nice. Will have a very technical feel to it when its done :)

I'll post pics when the project is finished.
Maxamus-imag0014.jpg

Associate
My computer empire spreads throughout the house, including a wireless link t another room with a laser printer and stuff. This chair is where I actaully control the world from...at least in my own mnd.

DSCF0023.jpg

Associate
Tis been a long time since I posted, but came to the conclusion that the best way to come back was to show off my desk. Nothing special, but might give ideas...

CIMG0378.JPG

CIMG0379.JPG

CIMG0380.JPG

Hope you like :)

Associate
Right, my turn to "impress" you guys with my excuse for a bedroom, after some tidying up I've done just yesterday to create some desktop space.

Just to give you an idea of how space is utilized in my roo, mostly other people's junk with a few empty boxes I recently acquired from the new case and what have you. Oh and that's my neato tv reception.

desktop-01.jpg

In contrast to the spaceous desktop, plenty of mouse and tablet space now, and actually able to see the interior of my case properly.

Notice what's on my monitor?

desktop-02.jpg

Yes, junk everywhere, for instance the old 800x600 monitor my Nikon F-301 is sitting on. In and out of my comfy chair isn't as breezy as I'd like it to be.

desktop-03.jpg

And yes, I only have half a curtain fitted. I couldn't reach the window to fit the other half on, but thankfully the boxes block out the sun during sunrise.

Back
Top Bottom