The New Desks & Room Gallery

Soldato
Here an updated one for my room:

Here we see the main PC (dual screened) playing a selection of music videos for me on the left screen, with the right hand screen having some information on. The ThinkPad has OCUK on it, and the iBook at the back is downloading.

All of the album art around the two main posters are rasterbated images.
Bonus points to whoever can name the album that the larger yellow coloured album art is.

Personal Trophies, Massives of assignment work, and loads of tools. And a collection of beer bottles.

2 Signed photos, all my footy scarfs & the main parts of my 'Home Cinema' setup, DivX Player, CD Player, Amp at the edge. Underneath all that thats not visable is a XBMC & a GC.

Better view of the Amp, the actual PC unit & at the top, the center piece to my room, a HDTV.

n3x

n3x

Associate
Hamish said:
It's 70 something sheets, I would never dream of printing that out at home! I did it at work on a laser :D. and it's the Evil monkey out of family guy.

It does look cool... im thinkin of trying it out in colour with premium glossy a4 photo paper :p obviously not 70 pages tho!

Soldato
Just got hold of a second screen, its nothign special, but i like it.

dscf14289dv.jpg

Associate
My new desk and set up

Thats my desk and rigs, aint sure if image will work iv never done this before, sorry :) Also i havnt bought everything but ill repost when i finally do bit short on cash just now :(

AMD64 3500+ Venice
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
Nvidia 6600GT
WD 300Gb
Antec True Blue 480W
Corsair 1Gb (soon to 2)
Coolermaster Centurion Case

Last edited:

n3x

n3x

Associate
Thought it was about time i made a contribution ;)

made a few changes since but here goes anyways...

img389126je.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom