The New Desks & Room Gallery

Soldato
desktop.jpg

My room, nothing amazing.

Soldato
Thought I should post in here eventually and now is the time.
desk4jg.jpg

Manky old beige-box packing a whopping XP 1900+
Very nice Triniton CRT but it does take up a lot of space on the otherwise substantial desk
Keyboard came with the rig... all the keys vvork:D
Mouse 'borrowed' from work - it glows red when I turn the light out.
Kinyo (who?!) speakers - what can I say, they work!
Laptop also belongs to work. Possibly from the late Victorian era but I can watch DVDs on the train.
Wine was a Shiraz I believe, cheeky little number.
Dogs head on stick is model's own.

This setup had done me well for a good few years but it's starting to choke a bit with new games and the pressures of massive downloads and multiple high spec applications runing at once
New/upgraded rig should be on it's way around April time (read, bonus time), hopefuly 'avec une panel flatte'. Would certainly make things easier in the space department.

Last edited:
Soldato
Buried in the corner because it's so damn ugly. Doesn't help with the cooling so it's got the side standing off a bit at the mo.
When the new one comes along I'll have the flatty in the middle, the books etc on the left and a shiny new black case in all it's glory on it's own in the corner.
Excuse the rather effeminate set of draws there. They used to be bare wood until Mrs Nelson took them outside to varnish them while I was revising and they came back like that!

Associate
Here she is. ;)
Camera phone sorry about the quality.

dsc000497tq.jpg

dsc000485sc.jpg

Amd 4000+ @ 2.6
MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum nForce4 Ultra mobo
HIS ATI X850XTPE
2GIG Corsair ram
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS

Back
Top Bottom