The Nokia 5800 Express Media (Tube) Thread

Soldato
Ok got my replacement phone today. However the phone is a PAYG o2 phone, but my contract sim is with 3. All is working fine but when I try to connect it to the 3g internet, it's attempting to connect to the o2 payg network instead. I've gone through the connectivity options and can't see 3's network anywhere. How do I get it back? :(

Soldato
Ok got my replacement phone today. However the phone is a PAYG o2 phone, but my contract sim is with 3. All is working fine but when I try to connect it to the 3g internet, it's attempting to connect to the o2 payg network instead. I've gone through the connectivity options and can't see 3's network anywhere. How do I get it back? :(

Tried getting the settings sent to your phone?

http://h3g.hosting.smarttrust.com/mysp_h3g/sc.0;jsessionid=1FFB2A56E6497AF12BC29F51B24A3A03

Failing that just Google the settings you need and put them in manually.

Soldato
Thanks, I managed to fix it last night. I'd got the text from 3 with the settings but still wasn't working. Turned out it had gone into some random folder that isn't checked by the phone when connecting, so I copied it across and change the priority = sorted :D

Man of Honour
Is anyones internet crashing a lot more on version 31?

Mine is doing it about 20 times a day since I finally managed to update it :(

Mine does seem to crash a fair bit, plus the alarm bug is still in it and I dont like the fact they seem to have made the vibration less now when you recive a text

Soldato
What kinda price for a PAYG? My W550i has finally broke so I am looking into this 5800 and would like to use my existing sim card. Also as someone asked, can a 32GB memory card be used?

£146 from t-mobile which is a good price! however last thursday t-mobile had 33% off all their payg phones! so I got one for a xmas present £99

still £146 is good price.

Soldato
Someone tell me what the alarm bug is? Mine did go off 5 minutes later than it should have this morning, and I know I didnt put it on snooze. Thats the first time I have used it since I updated it (I think)

Caporegime
Someone tell me what the alarm bug is? Mine did go off 5 minutes later than it should have this morning, and I know I didnt put it on snooze. Thats the first time I have used it since I updated it (I think)

Mine sometimes doesn't go off until I unlock the phone.

Soldato
Mines fine on the alarm but sometimes crashes when it vibrates which is annoying . Dont use the net much so no crashes yet . Does seem a little slower and still has that annoying texting thing where the keyboard disapears and pops back up .

Persil

Soldato
No alarm problems here. Though anybody ever have their screen lighting up by itself as though you've unlocked it, but it's still locked? Didn't happen on my old phone but it is on this new one :/

Back
Top Bottom