The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
A nice 7% beer to get you going at 9am in the morning. I'm guessing it's a pick-me-up for helping you concentrate in work? :p

Godbless TOIL days in the week :) TOIL day is once every 3 weeks and it is craft beer box opening time every time!

I'm off to Bitter Virtue in Southampton on the 23rd/24th to pick up all the amazing beers I've heard of on facebook beer groups this year. £150 is coming with me! Brewdog born to die and some lambics and gauze as well as some amazing new canned beers will be mine. My shopping list is long!

taB

taB

Associate
Stonking wine by all accounts Cleisthenes (not had the 2007 and the Paganelli's their top cuvée). I'd find a cellar to bung it in and forget about it for a decade.

taB

taB

Associate
It's tough sometimes :D. Here's a pro view to give you an idea:

"The 2007 Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Vigna Paganelli is a huge wine bursting with fruit. Powerful tannins provide the backdrop as the 2007 shows off its dazzling power and density. Rarely have sensuality and structure been so evident in a young Brunello. The 2007 is going to require considerable patience but it is a stunning wine. The long, explosive finish is utterly captivating. Anticipated maturity: 2022-2047." Antonio Galloni - April 2012.

Soldato
Crikey, that's a long time to wait! I think the first chance they get it'll be cracked open. I'm not the greatest lover of powerful tannins, so perhaps my parents will be enjoying for the most part!

Thanks for the quote though, it's handy being able to ask others opinions about things that you know little about :)

taB

taB

Associate
This seems topical, if a little heavy for a Summer Thursday...

IMG_20150618_171934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom