The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
jk7leq.jpg

Caporegime
Having not had any beer in a while I thought I better make them good.

Mostly Guinness but then at the restaurant they had this...

tQfRGac.jpg

Sierra Nevada on draught, damn I'd forgotten just how lovely this is!

Associate
Many beers today, went to a 'beer festival', turned out to be a motorbike/chopper event. Got some interesting looks going past them all in the car park on a mountain bike.

Associate
Godbless TOIL days in the week :) TOIL day is once every 3 weeks and it is craft beer box opening time every time!

I'm off to Bitter Virtue in Southampton on the 23rd/24th to pick up all the amazing beers I've heard of on facebook beer groups this year. £150 is coming with me! Brewdog born to die and some lambics and gauze as well as some amazing new canned beers will be mine. My shopping list is long!

Brewdog Born to Die is superb. Get anything by Siren as well on a roll at the moment.

Currently drinking Stone - Delicious IPA. After Ballast Point - Big Eye, Evil Twin - Hipster and Citra Sunshine Slacker.

Associate
Godbless TOIL days in the week :) TOIL day is once every 3 weeks and it is craft beer box opening time every time!

I'm off to Bitter Virtue in Southampton on the 23rd/24th to pick up all the amazing beers I've heard of on facebook beer groups this year. £150 is coming with me! Brewdog born to die and some lambics and gauze as well as some amazing new canned beers will be mine. My shopping list is long!

Get a Stone Enjoy By from Brewdog, so much better than BtD.

19330990578_577e069064_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom