The **Now Drinking** Thread

Soldato
Supporting local businesses. It's fine, but nothing special. Not as good as the Schiehallion, Caesar Augustus, Bitter & Twisted or Typhoon but definitely better than Tennants or Carling :p Going down fine on a hot day but I won't bother again.

IMG_20160817_185343_zps0xit9e3l.jpg

Soldato
I'm disappointed, i'm bored at work so I've trawled through a few pages of this thread. We are in summer were the cider comes flowing and I haven't seen one photo of Aspalls, are you people not aware of its gorgeous existence?

Soldato
Damm you!! :p

Depends weather the beer you have tried is quality or quantity? :D

I've tried both ;) It surprises me tbh, literally everyone drinks beer but i can't stand the stuff. Had someone buy me a corona whilst out this weekend took a sip and then was like nah GTFO.

Tried every thing from red stripe up to loads of different ales too. used to work in a pub so would get bored haha

Soldato
I've tried both ;) It surprises me tbh, literally everyone drinks beer but i can't stand the stuff. Had someone buy me a corona whilst out this weekend took a sip and then was like nah GTFO.

Tried every thing from red stripe up to loads of different ales too. used to work in a pub so would get bored haha
Corona, Red stripe etc rubbish, shameful to call them a beer., 90% of the stuff in your average pub, i would not drink. :D

Go to a nice bottle shop/brewdog bar etc and try something proper.

Most people turn there nose up at paying £3+ for 1 bottle of beer, but my god it is worth it mate.

Associate
Signed up to give Vinoa a try, get 6 smaller bottles of wine a month sent through the post. I love red wine but don't like opening a bottle as I take a while to drink it.
The first bottle I tried in the pack was a bit meh and I was thinking if the rest are like this I'll be cancelling the membership.
This second bottle is fantastic, la Amistad 2014, I just hope the rest of it is this good.
Anyone else had much experience with Vinoa?

Back
Top Bottom