The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
@DirtyJester and Cainer

qtb4.jpg

Haggis bites, chips and beans :)

Soldato
Had friends round last night and we racletted. Piri piri chicken, prawns, steak, parma ham, salami milano, chorizo, couple of other salamis, fresh bread, paté, cherry toms, asparagus, baby corn, mushrooms, onions, mini sweet peppers, sundried tomatoes, artichoke, three kinds of cheese (couldn't get hold of raclette, so got a reblochon, gruyere, and one called doux de montagne).

All finished off with lemon and lime panna cotta with raspberry coulis :). Oh. And copious amounts of beer and pimms.

Wouldn't want anyone to go hungry ;)

Man of Honour
[URL//imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/q4k8.jpg/][IMGhttp://img802.imageshack.us/img802/4121/q4k8.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Squid curry from Rick Steins book with paleo naan breads. they were a little bit cakey as no wheat flour used yam flour instead and pan fried it.

How was the curry? Is that from his new series, I want to make that, looks awesome.

Associate
How was the curry? Is that from his new series, I want to make that, looks awesome.

It was really good. It would have been better with rice and real naan breads. It is very garlicy 10 cloves went into it. I went to billingsgate a few days ago so I used frozen squid rings, I didn't want to buy fresh as I use the frozen rings as a quick meal option for other meals.

Yes it is from his new series I got the book the other day. It is really good, luckily in Tower Hamlets I can find all of the ingredients pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom