The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime

Oh why did you send me there. I couldn't believe it when I saw that deal, but when I tried it had expired :(

Apparently their running a special facebook promotion tomorrow. If you go on their fb page at 4pm, they are announcing a really good deal. I reckon it's a 99p deal valid until the end of Sunday. If so, i'll be off in a flash.

Even if you don't fancy another pizza, it's got to be worth grabbing one and putting it in the fridge for a day or two.

Man of Honour
Oh why did you send me there. I couldn't believe it when I saw that deal, but when I tried it had expired :(

Apparently their running a special facebook promotion tomorrow. If you go on their fb page at 4pm, they are announcing a really good deal. I reckon it's a 99p deal valid until the end of Sunday. If so, i'll be off in a flash.

Even if you don't fancy another pizza, it's got to be worth grabbing one and putting it in the fridge for a day or two.

cheers for the heads up, just looking at their FB page now..
hmm whatever it is i hope you dont have to 'like' their FB page for the deal, i dont have a FB account

Last edited:
Soldato
And went to Cherry Duck in Bristol for my graduation.
This was £25 a head for 3 courses and I liked it a lot more than Maiyango.

If that meal tasted as good as it looks, for £25 it looks like a steal.

From the salting steak thread, which I had earlier -

Yt4yRcn.jpg

Rib-eye steak, pan fried potatoes which I pre-poached in stock (try it), honey glazed carrots, sauteed spinach, and a diane sauce.

Caporegime
cheers for the heads up, just looking at their FB page now..
hmm whatever it is i hope you dont have to 'like' their FB page for the deal, i dont have a FB account

I need Charlton to win for my free pizza. I reckon throughout the season they will give you papa's rewards points based on your team's performance. Maybe the same as the league. 0 for a loss, 1 for a draw and 3 for a win. 8 wins get's you a free pizza. I actually think it will be more like 1 point for a win.

Man of Honour
^^ i had 2 of my points removed a couple of days ago.. they only last for 6 months from when you earn them :(
i wasnt very close to the 25 points needed for a free pizza though :)

29qo7d1.png

this is all i found about the football deals..
•An exclusive line-up of deals depending on the performance of your chosen team
•Football-based competitions and prizes
•Exclusive content from The Football League

Last edited:
Man of Honour

they stitched us up rob... "Grab it while you can! We are giving away 100 portions of our delicious Chicken Wings for FREE. Click on the link below NOW!"

http://bit.ly/free-wings
i managed to bag one of the codes but turns out you need to order a pizza to claim the deal, i have a 99p medium pizza code for tomorrow so hopefully the deal will stack :)
i might have double booked myself though as i have some beefeater vouchers to use tomorrow... if i dont use the PJ codes il send em your way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom